**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t think their stacked more like their bench players actually know their roles and actually produce on a consistent basis.
it was an exaggeration but point is they have enough horses to win a title this year and they still found ways to improve their roster.

marv still got some juice especially for a bench role.

I hope the silence on the laker front regarding any type of wing player buyout signing is their new found desire to move in silence. Can’t help but think in the back of my mind that it’s possible Rob thinks the ONLY think lakers are missing is collison and that the rest of the squad is perfect.

Rob busy trying to find a connection between bible passages and this Laker team to tell Jim Hill at the next press conference

this ***** making zero moves
Ya I have a feeling. Even if we whiff on collison he will fully believe this roster is it. Lol

Last edited:
Unless Rob has something up his sleeve, or unless Collison gives us a consistent 15-17 ppg, 6 dimes, and relentless playmaking on both ends for what will essentially be half a season if he signs, then I dont see us beating the depth of Doc's Clippers let alone the juggernaut Bucks.

We in trouble. Because Kuzma is a big time underachiever and Rondo's doodooness when awarded minutes, is preventing other guys from getting a shot to make solid contributions.

I'm not remotely prepared to say some of the nonsense I'm seeing in here.

It was a frustrating loss but lord we still got the 2and half of the season as well as the playoffs.

Got some good teams after the break. That will be the measuring stick.

I'm not remotely prepared to say some of the nonsense I'm seeing in here.

It was a frustrating loss but lord we still got the 2and half of the season as well as the playoffs.

Got some good teams after the break. That will be the measuring stick.
respectfully disagree with your take

it’s highly possible that some of us are not overreacting but rather see what is coming sooner then others. This is a 2nd round exit team right noW. LeBron is old and AD needs playmakers to stay successful. Rest of roster is HIGHLY inconsistent and will be a coinflip come playoff time.
I hope I’m wrong.

respectfully disagree with your take

it’s highly possible that some of us are not overreacting but rather see what is coming sooner then others. This is a 2nd round exit team right noW. LeBron is old and AD needs playmakers to stay successful. Rest of roster is HIGHLY inconsistent and will be a coinflip come playoff time.
I hope I’m wrong.

Everyone is guessing at this point. Everyone.

And of course Rondo wants to his 3's tonight.

Reactions: DLF
Rondo can fling the ball all over the court with no worry of being benched. It's comical.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom