**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Being from Chicago growing up idolizing kobe was tough. Never forget what got me into basketball was seeing the 2001 nba finals. Watching this man #8 with a fro named kobe play and right then at 9 years I knew I would be a kobe and laker fan. I got lucky too see 2 of his games. And one of them being his last here in Chicago. Haven't cried about kobe since he announced retirement

20160221_190509.jpg

Last game in chicago, love you kobe
Thank you

It's crazy. I don't think I've ever felt this way about someone I didn't know personally. Kobe is the reason I'm a Lakers fan, he's the reason I watch basketball.

He's been a part of so many of the most exhilarating and exciting moments of my life. I just can't believe it.

This is nuts.

I just looked at Stockx...I mean everything Kobe related is flying. Crazy prices.
****** up
peoole are ******* sick trying to cap off this

seen on eBay dude selling the kanye I feel like Kobe Pablo shirt for 700

While I'm sad...

This stuff makes me smile. Yall know my first born is a girl. I took her to so many laker games...did this with her. She went a different route but she has the mamba mentality.

Never felt like this besides deaths of family members. He might as well have been a family member.

I've already broken down and cried on 4 separate occasions since I heard the news.

Was fortunate enough to watch Kobe at least 20 times during his playing days.

Life is too short. Tell your loved ones you love them every chance you get

Love ya Kobe. It was an honor to watch you for 20 years. Your Legend will continue to inspire millions for generations to come.

Salute to Mamba Legend.

Last edited:
I've already broken down and cried on 4 separate occasions since I heard the news.

Was fortunate enough to watch Kobe at least 20 times during his playing days.

Life is too short. Tell your loved ones you love them every chance you get

Love ya Kobe. It was an honor to watch you for 20 years. Your Legend will continue to inspire millions for generations to cone.

Salute to Mamba Legend.

Man every other minute I'm tearing up. Daughter called me in tears.

We gotta let it out.

I cried with my wife...

Just hard.

Man this is a crazy day.
Even not personally knowing him but he brought great joy as a Lakers fan.
Saw some friends at outside staples chanting mvp.

Dude this is unreal. My dude is super young. He only 12 years older then me. Grew up watching this man. Year after year arguing with people against MJ, Bron, and etc...

man his farewell tour feels so much more right now. This is insane. Can’t grasp it.

His last social posts were passing the torch to Bron man
That is ******* me up
seen Bean play once and he dropped 46 man

Back
Top Bottom