**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lebron trying to do too much cause ain't no one else on the floor who can create.

Just when I write that, Bout dam time Caruso

:rofl:
Kuz
WTF kind of shot was that.
That looked like the type of ish you do after a foul is called away from ball and you have the ball

I'm definitely shifting towards the trade Kuzma camp. He just doesn't fit on this team. He's the type of player who needs heavy minutes and he needs to get his 15 shots of game or otherwise he'll be completely ineffective. He's not the type of player who can be effective and efficient with limited shots in limited minutes.

He needs to go to a team like Orlando where he can play 35 minutes and take 20 shots a game.

Gonna have lots of those when he the only player competent on running the offense lmao

So that excuses him just throwing the ball to the other team?

Nah.

Don't do that. 4 of the 5 turnovers were just plain bad. One was due to him trying to one the offense.

Reactions: MVP
Gonna have lots of those when he the only player competent on running the offense lmao

LeBron has had some bad turnovers but he's literally the only person on our team who can consistently initiate offense and create for others. Rondo has been very hit or miss. We need Darren Collison or another ball-handler to ease the load off of LeBron.

Here's the thing, Lebron dont trust Kuz therefore Bron tryna do too much which compromises the team and will inevitably lead to turnovers and sloppy play.

Kuz gives the team very little and he really hasn't given fans reason to believe that he can be a consistent threat on offense and smart enough on defense that he can be counted on in a 7 game series.

I was done with Kuz weeks ago. Nothing's changed. The only thing that will transform Kuzma now is the same thing that allowed Russell to evolve as a player...a change of scenery. Kuzma trying too hard to be a celebrity.

So that excuses him just throwing the ball to the other team?

Nah.

Don't do that. 4 of the 5 turnovers were just plain bad. One was due to him trying to one the offense.
But he still the only one at the end of the day you have that can even make any passes lmao

unless you like Kuz or Rondo running the show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom