**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Did it to both Luka & Harden so far this year, idk why more teams don't. I would love for them to employ this against Kawhi also. Considering he's a much lesser passer then those two guys.

I felt bad for House out there last night. Dude had all night and was hesitating on open threes. :lol:

I heard they're a mismatch pair fellas. Just one pair, not 2 separate

1579488842237.png

I wonder how many Lakers fans will be there tomorrow...

There's usually a couple 100 even some bandwagoners are definitely coming out of the wood works.
This was nosebleeds last year with some specks of yellow.
My coworker sold his tickets for 180 a pop nosebleeds so looking to see some price droppage this afternoon.

20190207_210540.jpg

Man if we win today (smokin emoji)

Still amazed at the fight of this team. not used to this much heart

Very well said by Kobe. I swear there's a contingent of Kobe stans who hate on LeBron in some lame attempt to bolster Kobe's legacy. Kobe isn't worried about it, you guys don't need to worry about it either.

Pretty much how I feel. I've always had a certain level of respect for Bron's game despite hating on him. Feels like he's picking up the torch from when Bean got hurt. Last year was a circus but at least he signed up when others wouldn't and brung AD with him

Man of course Kobe finna cap for public

No way he’s coo with Bron or anybody beating his records.. i ain’t got records besides criminal but I’d be damned if anybody beat my ****. I know Kobe. This ***** not happy for Bron

Back
Top Bottom