**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You can go on 2K and try these nonsense trades cause it's not happening in real life.

We will see what happens the next 30 days.

Remember what I told you yesterday when you so adamantly and wrongly claimed that Lakers mid-season trades rarely happen? 

As I mentioned over a month ago....DLo being on the roster IMPEDES Ingram's development.

Without DLo on the floor, Ingram FLOURISHES

Don't believe me, keep watching

Last edited:

Remember what I told you yesterday when you so adamantly and wrongly claimed that Lakers mid-season trades rarely happen? 
You also told us that we can get Calderon for Noel. And a myriad of other things that are nonsensical. But who is keeping count?

Don't want Carmelo or Rose or any of these other trades I keep seeing. Neither should any serious Lakers fan. Lakers with an aging superstar is just a first round exit.

Like it or not...the way the league is shaking out with so much concentrated talent, it's better to be young right now than to be good. Because good isn't enough to beat the league juggernauts.

There are only about 4 or 5 guys in the league worth mortgaging your future for and neither Melo nor Rose fits that bill.

You also told us that we can get Calderon for Noel. And a myriad of other things that are nonsensical. But who is keeping count?
Yeah and I also said we'd get Cousins. Everyone throws out scenarios, who cares if I'm wrong or right about trade scenarios. Bottom line is this, we will make moves eventually and DLo ain't gonna last in this town.

Management always thinks the fan base wants a superstar. So they think just get Melo and they'll be happy . He's not even an all star anymore. Borderline top 25 player

Dawg got the Skip Bayless trade machine
One of them had Brandon Jennings coming to the Lakers :rofl: :x

Let's make this interesting..If melo doesn't get traded to the lakers, whiplash is only allowed to post once a day. Put your money where your mouth is

For those who think Melo does nothing for the Lakers....what we're y'all thinking when we acquired Dwight? Bet you all was more excited than a 5-year old with pop tarts.

For those who think Melo does nothing for the Lakers....what we're y'all thinking when we acquired Dwight? Bet you all was more excited than a 5-year old with pop tarts.

He was the best center in the game and young
Melo is a chucker past his prime. Borderline top 25 player

Last edited:
Let's make this interesting..If melo doesn't get traded to the lakers, whiplash is only allowed to post once a day. Put your money where your mouth is
Good one 
laugh.gif

Ingram's activity tonight is something special: passing, running breaks, on the ball defense and disrupting passing lanes, and the shot is actually working too.

Back
Top Bottom