**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

MeaslyAromaticAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

I was listening to a Lakers pod and they mentioned that KCP has the 3rd best net rating on the team which i don't always take into account... but considering how bad KCP's lowlights are maybe he isn't as bad as we all think. it's just when he's bad he makes a fool of himself.

I remember saying that maybe KCP could be like a J.R smith for us, clearly that's not happening but maybe he could be a Sasha for us. I vividly remember Laker fans clowning Vucacic every chance they got but during those championship seasons despite the dumb plays he would make. there would be certain games where he shifted energy for us. whether playing energized defense or making a few big shots, just because of his irrational confidence.
LMAO

KCP’s nt screen name has been revealed

Last edited:
I was listening to a Lakers pod and they mentioned that KCP has the 3rd best net rating on the team which i don't always take into account... but considering how bad KCP's lowlights are maybe he isn't as bad as we all think. it's just when he's bad he makes a fool of himself.

I remember saying that maybe KCP could be like a J.R smith for us, clearly that's not happening but maybe he could be a Sasha for us. I vividly remember Laker fans clowning Vucacic every chance they got but during those championship seasons despite the dumb plays he would make. there would be certain games where he shifted energy for us. whether playing energized defense or making a few big shots, just because of his irrational confidence.

Craziest post by far this season.

Lil Freak

THT

Both look like they'll be able to contribute one day. I think Kostas has potential to be a monster on defense. THT looks kinda like Eric gordon out there

hopefully they come out a little more energized for the Kings like how they did for GSW lol
get and maintain a cushion and just cruise to close it out

Reactions: MVP
Clippers still cheeks... 12 games in and they on pace for 48 wins. Lakers on pace for 67.

Finna eliminate they *** in the first round in typical clipper tradition
79B433A9-4F34-4802-BA6E-B0CC711AB909.jpeg

Clippers still gonna be a problem. Gotta keep the context. They still haven't lost a game as a full unit (Kawhi and PG).

I want to see them play before I start putting dirt on the grave.

No reasonable fan should think the clippers aren't good, however they have very obvious holes & the media is acting like they're in another tier compared to the rest of the league.

Back
Top Bottom