**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You need to check with the LBGTQHJFYMX community to see if it’s acceptable or not. It changes from week to week.
i don’t have a problem with it but today’s snowflake generation gets their feelings hurt over every little thing. Kinda sad.

So as opposed to seeking to understand and adapting your behaviors, you'd rather dig your feet in and call everyone else snowflakes. |l

All three are very winnable games.. I could see us losing tonight & taking the Spurs & Bulls games

No doubt. We can't afford to play around as much on the road. During our last couple of wins, we left inferior teams hang around until the late third and fourth quarters, that'll get you beat on the road. I'm excited to see Kuz tonight tough

No doubt. We can't afford to play around as much on the road. During our last couple of wins, we left inferior teams hang around until the late third and fourth quarters, that'll get you beat on the road. I'm excited to see Kuz tonight tough

That's why i think tonight is a trap game.. Trying to get Kuz acclimated may cause some issues as far as rotations go & i could see them coming out slow. Also Luka may give us a problem as big wings are gonna be the only position we aren't prepared to handle during the regular season.

I fully expect AD to take Porzingus out of his game tho

Agree. We gotta take these games.

Suns gonna be tough though. They are playing well and beat a Clippers team at full strength.

Agree. We gotta take these games.

Suns gonna be tough though. They are playing well and beat a Clippers team at full strength.

Monty Williams was the coach I wanted to replace.

Damn shadow owners f'ed everything up.

Last edited:
I think y’all sleeping on the Mavs man. They are gonna finish top 4. Doncic is the truth. And of course the one year we don’t have the number 2 pick overall he’s in the draft.

I think y’all sleeping on the Mavs man. They are gonna finish top 4. Doncic is the truth. And of course the one year we don’t have the number 2 pick overall he’s in the draft.

They'll be top 6, not top 4. They're not finishing with a better record than than the Lakers, Clippers, Nuggets or Rockets. Theyre a good team though. Tough test tonight for sure

Mavs still good though. AD is going to have to guard KP and luka still tough.

I think this is a good test for us.

I think AD will be fine guarding KP. He's mobile enough and lengthy and athletic lol
Luka is still gonna do some magic though. Mavs gonna be tough. If they win tonight they'll prob end up losing to the Spurs lol Pop got Bron number man :lol:

I'm Looking at that Kings situation very closely, they have a few players over there we could use

Dedmon being #1, Ariza #2

they already put Dedmon on the Bench and of course Luke is limiting his minutes. KCP straight up works.

Only thing is they already have Bogdonavich but i have a feeling he's gonna get traded sooner rather than later, they don't have the bread to pay him this summer especially if this team isn't gonna win many games

Back
Top Bottom