**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

vw81iqiwmuq31.png
posted-on-badchix-badchix-daily-fresh-baked-randomness-360.jpg

as much as I want to see Rondo get extended minutes on the pine, it's clear his value lies in his ability to get AD the ball in his sweet spots.

If the trade for AD never went down, we probably dont even re-sign Rondo's celtic ***

Morey ainn een say nun wrong

But because China contributes a lot of $$$ to the nba, the nba has to protect their interest.

It’s bogus if u ask me. Got ****** criticizing the American government (rightfully so) and nobody gets reprimanded. Steve Kerr does that **** on the daily.

But criticize the authoritarian government of China n all of a sudden u ****** up. Smh

But because China contributes a lot of $$$ to the nba, the nba has to protect their interest.

It’s bogus if u ask me. Got *****s criticizing the American government (rightfully so) and nobody gets reprimanded. Steve Kerr does that **** on the daily.

But criticize the authoritarian government of China n all of a sudden u ****ed up. Smh

I agree but you know how it is with these things. You mess with the bottom line and you gotta go.

It was just preseason but I like AD attitude. Dude looked like he has something to prove.

Let’s hope the lakers players and management stay away from politics in China this week. Go in and be out. Zero drama please.

I was low-key hoping the Raptors would stink and they would free Lowry for a playoff run with a contender.

It’s bogus if u ask me. Got *****s criticizing the American government (rightfully so) and nobody gets reprimanded. Steve Kerr does that **** on the daily.

But criticize the authoritarian government of China n all of a sudden u ****ed up. Smh

Preach! It’s all about the dolla. Just look at our relationship with Saudi. Biggest human rights violator in the world and our biggest ally, cuz they got oil and in a strategic position in relation to Iran. We talk about human rights and how important they are yet we are bff’s with the Saudis. Smh

moreys comments should be applauded: speaking out against a communist dictatorship. But because of business interests, he’s being chastised and forced out

I know its just one preseason game but my Basketball playing and watching eyes tell me that we're going to be seeing them Lakers flags on cars again in LA come June...

- AD is going to be getting so many easy buckets. And that's scary for the league. He can already get what he wants but Lebron generates so much attention that many nights he's going to be doing what he did Satuday….just stand under the basket and get Lebrons put backs.
- Frontline length, athleticism and defense is scary. With Dwight or Javel paired with AD you got two tall dudes that can run the court, defend the paint, block shots and switch defenders at will. Teams will try to go small but it wont work cause they can keep up with those that wanna play small ball and on the other end will be just too big. Will win the rebound battle nightly
- Speaking of bigs, if the combined stats of Dwight and Javel equal 20 Points 15 Rebounds 3-4 blocks a night, then the league better look out. This is from a position where everyone is saying all we need is defense and rebounding :sick: I think they can easily get those numbers..
- Having AD and Lebron play opposite of each other with the 2nd unit in the 2nd and 3rd qt is a great move. Explanation is not needed there. Hope we see more of the in the preseason.
- Kuz. We haven't even seen how the team is going to look with him playing :smokin

If the Rockets get rid of Daryl Morey, we need to bring him on as team president the very next day.

Don’t think any of the teams with a large Chinese/Asian fan base will pick him up.
Lakers are one of those teams that I can see staying away, even though he's technically doing the right thing if my research is correct :lol:

But lakers flew there today. Owner of team they are playing is chinese so I doubt that’s true. Lakers and LeBron and nike ain’t losing that’s chinese money
I saw something that said China is done with the NBA right now. No more games will be played there.

But lakers flew there today. Owner of team they are playing is chinese so I doubt that’s true. Lakers and LeBron and nike ain’t losing that’s chinese money

BSPN had a headline about it but doing more research it really just pertains to the Rockets.

Who else is getting up at 430am to watch on Thursday?

Although the Rockets and Lakers have done business together over the years, Morey isn't part of the Lakers circle to get a job in the org. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom