**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nope not going to even allow myself to think what I'm thinking, but Giannis was trying to recruit KD I believe when he originally made his trade demand.

Speaking moreso him coming back in 2017.

Still wouldn't of won ****.
Inefficient, poor decision making (especially in crunch time, how many pull up 3's has he took and missed in the last 2 minutes of games?), chucker that goes for the stat over the winning play. All that high energy mamba mentality **** means nothing if that's how he's going to play. Dude was running from Damian Lillard on defense and that **** was embarassing.

I just seen Windhorst said that , my question to this idiot is if we aren’t a contender who is other then Clips, Bucks , and Sixers???

B3B17F4D-7297-4F16-AFBC-AD1D2628668D.jpeg
This guy just look miserable :lol:

Is it a 10 year max, and then a 10 year supermax? Am I right that they can’t get the supermax contract without being on a team a certain amount of time? But their 10 year max (KD) can definitely be affected. Am i wrong on this?

I wonder what Frank Vogul's plan for our offense is gonna be, I think we're gonna slow it down a lot this year. And really try lineups where we go big while everyone is trying to play small ball (Which we also can do w/o losing much size considering Bron & AD's skillset)

This team in the halfcourt can be very dangerous for squads. I think Boogie's passing ability is being severely underrated, Along with AD's ability to create for others.

Back
Top Bottom