**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

U think uncle Dennis is using the uncertainty of the situation as a tool to get more money from sponsors like NB? That one last last page did say unc Dennis has a few business meetings today etc

Also re: Woj saying “don’t expect decision at least til later...”. Uhhh no ****. It’s already 12pm est

For as much trust as Klaw puts into Dennis I hope it doesn’t back fire on him later in life.

Reactions: DLF
I hope he announces today
But have a feeling he might announce tomorrow and people gonna set off all kinds of fireworks lol

He’s just giving them the bad news in person, then signing with the American team Los Angeles Lakers on the 4th of July

independence-day.jpg

Why would he fly back to toronto to sign the contract? :lol: He could do that anywhere in the world. Plus contracts can't be signed until July 6th. Y'all need to chill and stop believing every rumor. It will be announced when it's announced

He flew back to tell them his decision for sure

Whether it’s him staying or leaving is yet to be confirmed
A farewell meeting ain’t too long tho lol

He's only got a backpack on. Can confirm it is a quick trip where he is about to inform the Raptors he's leaving then flying right back home. Do I get a blue check on twitter yet?

They got choppers following Kawhi and here you guys were blasting me for posting his home address lol

Back
Top Bottom