**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tenor.gif

He talked to all of em on Sunday - Magic, to get his view on the front office instability and secure reassurances that Jeanie would take care of him.

Then he spoke to Jeanie, to get her take on everything and get some more reassurances about Rob. Then finally he spoke to Rob, to get his side of the story to make sure nobody was lying and to get reassurances about the goals of the team moving forward. Spoke to Lebron too, I'm sure of it.

Lakers did a hell of a job keeping things on the DL if all of the above did in fact already happen.

But Kawhi's decision was made on Sunday imho.
Bro that’s what I’m saying I just knew about the magic call cuz his big mouth *** told brad turner to write about it lol
I know he wanted to talk to Jeanie and rob but didn’t know it happened already
Some of the clippers grunts were live tweeting when the clippers meeting went as they asking place lol

Yeah but I didn’t hear anything about the meeting just the phone call
He had dinner wth clippers last night and they had a cheese and meat platter with 10 sauces :lol:

Didn’t see anyone report a physical meeting of him and the lakers brass but I might have missed It

ha! they messed up, he likes apples...

dammit let this end tonight I cant take this anymore

Magic don’t have to report anything to the league or say anything to anyone. He’s a peacock soaring free.

When everything settles, let us remember to thank Earvin “Magic” Johnson, who died for this.

Man I woke up this morning and the whole NT website was down. I was getting a Bad Gateway error.

I thought I was waking up to Kawhi signs official breaking news on ESPN :lol:

This honestly is the best move as for as preservation and longevity for all 3 players. Asterisk these next 3 rings for Lebron tho. People will swear he’s the goat. He’s not close.
Ain’t no asterisk he ain’t even make the playoffs last year :nerd:

Schultz basically said that Kawhi has already met with Us and the Clippers, and he’s meeting with the Raptors tonight.

Hopefully we find out soon...please...

Magic don’t have to report anything to the league or say anything to anyone. He’s a peacock soaring free.

When everything settles, let us remember to thank Earvin “Magic” Johnson, who died for this.
This.
In Magic we should trust. Still the face of the Lakers to this day.

Back
Top Bottom