**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My thing is if they go out and use that $30mil on a max FA. They’re asking for trouble.

You know LeBron is getting older. AD has an injury history. Should really use the money to build as much depth as possible.

YES. We saw what happened when a top heavy team loses a star, you end up giving big minutes to Jonas jerebko

SUCKS To see zo go
Kept kuz tho

Kawhi or kyirie next
dog if we get koala....

love the trade its basically what we offered last year except no kuz

pels probably wanted kuz instead of ball but settled on another first round pick instead

pels gonna be my second favorite team tho

lakers south

Hate to see BI go, he should flourish in NO and i kno imma be happy not seein his ISO force plays!

You gotta give to get. A window opened up to win a championship next season with Durant and Klays unfortunate injuries.

Lonzo despite all his potential is likely going to be injury prone throughout his career. New Orleans is likely going to get the version of Ingram that the Lakers were hoping to have.

The draft is a crapshoot, hopefully that 4th pick is a bust for New Orleans and those other two first rounders are late picks.

New Orleans made off nice. They got the 4th pick and they got Lonzo Hart and Ingram for someone who didn’t want to be there. That along with zion is a good core if healthy. But if the Lakers win the title next year its all worth it.

A top 5 , maybe top 3 player...,,,but but but my Zo and BI

Right.... Jesus Christ man. These dudes are embarrassing Laker fans.

Lonzo Ball will NEVER be an All-Star...

Brandon Ingram is Rudy Gay without the hops. Straight volume shooter, a mid range shooter on top of that. Plus guess what. He’ll NEVER be an all star either.

These young-core guys need to be banned for a week.

Back
Top Bottom