**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

add to that, the fact that Porzingis is balling LOL
I need to just let it go already, keep thinking we could have had him
mean.gif
Zinger, Turner, Jokic
hows Jah doing....thats who were supposed to take

yall dont member that ? 

Lot's of great players were passed up in past drafts by countless teams

Dlo was projected to be top 5, so someone was going to take him. We made the right decision, outside the box thinking. I'm ok with it now.

I just need Dlo to end up a better player than K-Porz so I can sleep at night

Jah isn't bad. Just in the wrong place.

I think he would have been fine here, but I was ok with D.Lo.

As far as porzinigs, nobody saw that coming.

Is what it is. Just want to see the kids grow and develop.

If they don't we make trades if need be, but its going to be harder and harder to get big names due to the CBA.

You gotta build through the draft now.

Lakers losing cause of that blasphemy and disrespect they had of Kobe earlier in the season

Lakers losing cause of that blasphemy and disrespect they had of Kobe earlier in the season

They are a young team...but its time for Ingram to start showing the world his game and D. Russell is so inconsistent its crazy

hows Jah doing....thats who were supposed to take

yall dont member that ? 

He's on the bench in Philly where they have 100 big men. Still putting up 11/5 on 51% shooting in 22 minutes *shrugs*.

Smh. Wait so per 36 numbers mean nothing but Oakfor's numbers in 22 min show that he's playing well?

If you can't admit he's better than oak then there's no point in you talking about him. You clearly can't be objective.

Smh. Wait so per 36 numbers mean nothing but Oakfor's numbers in 22 min show that he's playing well?

If you can't admit he's better than oak then there's no point in you talking about him. You clearly can't be objective.

Who said he wasn't better this season? Jah clearly is in a diminished role compared to last year thanks to Embiid's emergence and Philly's log jam of a roster. Get out ya feelings.

Jah was a better player than Russell last year though.

Last edited:
Lot's of great players were passed up in past drafts by countless teams

Dlo was projected to be top 5, so someone was going to take him. We made the right decision, outside the box thinking. I'm ok with it now.

I just need Dlo to end up a better player than K-Porz so I can sleep at night
I wouldn't hold your breath for that

Somebody change the thread title from Lakers Thread to the DLo Thread! Seems like the only thing that gets discussed in here

Back
Top Bottom