**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was actually laughing when he was taking those. After he went 0-3 I was like no way hes gonna keep putting those up. The crowd reactions were funny too. I think hes a solid player off the bench. I dont like it when hes on the floor with lebron though.
When Bron dished to him on a cut and he passed the open layup to an out of bounds pass to the corner <<<

I hope we stop getting players that bounced around a lot of teams

There is usually a reason why guys go team to team to team.

Like LeBron

21-kermit-tea.w700.h700.gif

39b0175c_what-kobe-bryant-198x195.gif

And if Ray doesn't hit that three, if Draymond wasn't suspended or if Kyrie didn't hit the biggest 3 of that game your "king" has one title...
Yeah Ray hit that 3. But look at LeBrons 4th quarter of that game that Ray supposedly “won”. LeBron scored or assisted on 22 of 30 of the Heats 4th qtr points. Ray hits the shot and puts it to overtime. Which was a defensive battle and yet again Bron scored or assisted 6 of 8 OT points . So that “Ray won that game” narrative is always blown out of proportion.

Now we want to talk about the 2016 finals huh.. first off Draymond was only out 1 game and Warriors still couldn’t end it when he returned. People also love to forget that it was LeBron that hit the 3 pointer to tie the game over Ezeli on the left wing. And with the most iconic defensive play in finals history with “the block” there is no Kyrie 3 to begin with.

Yeah Ray hit that 3. But look at LeBrons 4th quarter of that game that Ray supposedly “won”. LeBron scored or assisted on 22 of 30 of the Heats 4th qtr points. Ray hits the shot and puts it to overtime. Which was a defensive battle and yet again Bron scored or assisted 6 of 8 OT points . So that “Ray won that game” narrative is always blown out of proportion.

Now we want to talk about the 2016 finals huh.. first off Draymond was only out 1 game and Warriors still couldn’t end it when he returned. People also love to forget that it was LeBron that hit the 3 pointer to tie the game over Ezeli on the left wing. And with the most iconic defensive play in finals history with “the block” there is no Kyrie 3 to begin with.
Wasting your characters in here bruh :lol:

We all need to go back to praising BI and ****ting on Luke cuz that they only common ground rn lmaoo

It’s funny, the first and only age related injury LeBron has had in his whole career is (probably) the only reason we’re not gonna make the postseason.

I’ve been a Laker fan since Worthy was throwing lobs to Doug Christie, one of my two favourite players growing up was Eddie Jones (still can’t believe he got traded for a washed Glen Rice) and I can still remember where I was when Kobe dropped 81 on the Raptors.

I understand the chemistry issues caused by the trade deadline, the so called “toxic environment” and the other 101 things that seemed to have gone against us this year, having said all that, we knew this year that we weren’t gonna win the chip so what does it actually matter? You’d liked to have seen them go on a deep playoff run to perhaps enhance the attractiveness to any free agents but I think that the opportunity for anyone joining us to play on the “They really needed me even with LeBron” narrative and have the torch passed to them by LeBron my actually be enough.

PS. I was one of the biggest Kobe fan throughout his career but to say he was a better player than LeBron is just silly.

It’s funny, the first and only age related injury LeBron has had in his whole career is (probably) the only reason we’re not gonna make the postseason.

I’ve been a Laker fan since Worthy was throwing lobs to Doug Christie, one of my two favourite players growing up was Eddie Jones (still can’t believe he got traded for a washed Glen Rice) and I can still remember where I was when Kobe dropped 81 on the Raptors.

I understand the chemistry issues caused by the trade deadline, the so called “toxic environment” and the other 101 things that seemed to have gone against us this year, having said all that, we knew this year that we weren’t gonna win the chip so what does it actually matter? You’d liked to have seen them go on a deep playoff run to perhaps enhance the attractiveness to any free agents but I think that the opportunity for anyone joining us to play on the “They really needed me even with LeBron” narrative and have the torch passed to them by LeBron my actually be enough.

PS. I was one of the biggest Kobe fan throughout his career but to say he was a better player than LeBron is just silly.

Great post.

I especially agree about the part that a max free agent can come here and feel like they put the team over the top.

giphy (49).gif

Yes we knew we weren't winning a chip this year.

Not making the playoffs though is nothing short of a disaster.

There's been ample time for Bron to get this together, we were one game out when he came back from injury, the fanbase is going to destroy him this summer if we fail to make it. And deservedly so.

He's an all time great but it looks as if his greatness has been enhanced a bit by the weak *** competition he's had prior to this year.

I feel you. I lowkey got him as goat laker too
Oh man, I still look back at that second championship run with great fondness, I remember being on holiday in Orlando (I’m from the UK) when they were playing in the finals walking around in my Number 8 Kobe Sunday Best white jersey! Getting funny looks in Buffalo Wild Wings!

I still remember laughing at that Zoolander gif with Kobe, Pau, Sasha and Phil!

Oh man, I still look back at that second championship run with great fondness, I remember being on holiday in Orlando (I’m from the UK) when they were playing in the finals walking around in my Number 8 Kobe Sunday Best white jersey! Getting funny looks in Buffalo Wild Wings!

Shaq was a damn monster.
And the lob is an all time great play not sure which chip that was

Wait you was talking he 2peat run huh lmaoo

Look at this ****. Nobody was even guarding him. Letting him shoot wide open 3s. Letting him get deep into the paint with no resistance. Yall patting him on the back for this too?

What he supposed to do? Not take what he defense gave him?

That was pop defensive game plan bruh lmao
Got dared to shoot. Made the shot. And the little icer in the moments winding down lol

If he missed the open shots they gave him y’all would be roasting tf out him :lol:

I don’t get what you’re trying to insinuate here bro lol

If a defense played Kobe like that Kobe would be eating

Back
Top Bottom