**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lebron need to flame Luke and the young dudes like Kyrie flamed the entire Celtics

What will that accomplish??

And For what so he can be a Beta like Kyrie?

Check Kyries Body language as that last Tatum shot went up. Tells you everything you need to know about him.

All Bron has to do to get a point across is send a text to Ervin.

Kyrie flames his teammates publicly because he has 0 clout with the front office.

What will that accomplish??

And For what so he can be a Beta like Kyrie?

Check Kyries Body language as that last Tatum shot went up. Tells you everything you need to know about him.

All Bron has to do to get a point across is send a text to Ervin.

Kyrie flames his teammates publicly because he has 0 clout with the front office.
Lebron did that same **** in Cleveland when he was playin wit scrubs and young Kyrie. And he did the same thing to JR. Kobe ridiculed every player to they damn face. I remember he flamed Luke Walton *** on the court after Luke didn’t pass the ball or take the shot at the end of a game lmao. He flamed Bynum ***. You tellin me Kobe and Lebron ain’t got clout like that?

Not everybody move like J prince. Some ****** need to be flamed publicly. Instill sum fear into them. Kobe gave no ****s he tell it how it is. Now das a real *****.. tired of this soft ****

Like if I have a kid I ain’t gon reason with him and figure out why he keep messin up.. I’m throwin hands on sight

Lebron did that same **** in Cleveland when he was playin wit scrubs and young Kyrie. And he did the same thing to JR. Kobe ridiculed every player to they damn face. I remember he flamed Luke Walton *** on the court after Luke didn’t pass the ball or take the shot at the end of a game lmao. He flamed Bynum ***. You tellin me Kobe and Lebron ain’t got clout like that?

Not everybody move like J prince. Some *****s need to be flamed publicly. Instill sum fear into them. Kobe gave no ****s he tell it how it is. Now das a real *****.. tired of this soft ****

Like if I have a kid I ain’t gon reason with him and figure out why he keep messin up.. I’m throwin hands on sight

You mentioned Kyrie and what happened today and earlier this season.

So I figured you were talking present tense.

Like I said. Lebron stands to gain nothing by flaming the current lakers roster or coach.

Just send that text and he gets his way.

goddamn bron status on

maxresdefault.jpg

You mentioned Kyrie and what happened today and earlier this season.

So I figured you were talking present tense.

Like I said. Lebron stands to gain nothing by flaming the current lakers roster or coach.

Just send that text and he gets his way.
Yeah I’m talmbout present tense

Ainn no text to be sent to magic. I’m not sayin he needs a trade to happen or to fire Luke. Im sayin he needs to flame these dudes and make sure everybody is accountable. Rn ainn nobody accountable. Luke blaming the young dudes. Young dudes playin mindlessly. Lebron gotta call these ****** out. It’s the same mistakes over and over again cause nobody wants to address it. Flaming ****** in public is direct, brings public awareness which forces players to be better because their issues are under a microscope and they tryin not get flamed again. Rn the culture is soft. Get on these ****** *** for runnin ISO and havin no system in place and tryna play hero ball when they not Lebron

Yeah I’m talmbout present tense

Ainn no text to be sent to magic. I’m not sayin he needs a trade to happen or to fire Luke. Im sayin he needs to flame these dudes and make sure everybody is accountable. Rn ainn nobody accountable. Luke blaming the young dudes. Young dudes playin mindlessly. Lebron gotta call these *****s out. It’s the same mistakes over and over again cause nobody wants to address it. Flaming *****s in public is direct, brings public awareness which forces players to be better because their issues are under a microscope and they tryin not get flamed again. Rn the culture is soft. Get on these *****s *** for runnin ISO and havin no system in place and tryna play hero ball when they not Lebron

Screaming on your teammates only motivates certain players. It doesn’t work on everyone and can have the exact opposite of the intended effect.

They were winning with Bron on the floor for the most part. He’s not gonna go off on anyone publicly yet. And definitely not before he comes back.

Kobe said it best this week “relax, everybody is hurt”.

You really believe Bron isn’t constantly texting back n forth with Magic and Rob?

If these fools don't go 2-0 over the next two games against the Cavs and the Bulls at home with a day of rest between both games, then they should take Derrick Rose's advice.

Love seeing team building events like this. Builds brotherhood

Also interesting that Zo is the only young dude there. Based on tweets from LFR it appears as tho the vets **** wit Zo the most. Dude ain’t goin no where.. but Kuzma Hart and Ingram shoulda went too.. but they too busy wit they girls smh. Whipped ******

Also Zo got some long *** fingers... I know my ***** was deep in dmoney cervix wit them ****s

Also interesting that Zo is the only young dude there. Based on tweets from LFR it appears as tho the vets **** wit Zo the most. Dude ain’t goin no where.. but Kuzma Hart and Ingram shoulda went too.. but they too busy wit they girls smh. Whipped *****s

Also Zo got some long *** fingers... I know my ***** was deep in dmoney cervix wit them ****s
Wow

:rofl::rofl:

Also interesting that Zo is the only young dude there. Based on tweets from LFR it appears as tho the vets **** wit Zo the most. Dude ain’t goin no where.. but Kuzma Hart and Ingram shoulda went too.. but they too busy wit they girls smh. Whipped *****s

:rofl:

IMG_20190109_232109.jpg

LMAOO @ the ET fingers

Back
Top Bottom