**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm out on a training operation with my ship and won't be back until Wed. Normally I'm pissed when I miss games but it seems like this one was worth missing...

I am legit baffled at how that wall tackle wasn't called a foul, but that's the least of our worries from last night. I think we really need to try & grab another Center just in case, while Tyson has been great for us if either him or Mcgee gets hurt where in big trouble Defensively. I would like to see if we could try & get Dedmon for KCP going.

Good Gauge of Where Lonzo is at Defensively So Far, Dude is the goods on this side of the Ball hopefully the offense will come along.

Last edited:

I'm just happy this happened. Zo got beat defensively multiple times (John Wall tho) but it was far from easy for Wall...

You guys gotta admit, after that "talk" with Zo, he's been looking crisp since.
Lots of work to be done still, but man... Fox on another level offensively tho.

We're definitely losing that BKN game, that team is on fire.

Something to ponder....

Michael Jordan: 5,590 more field goals than free throws

LeBron James: 5,395 more field goals than free throws

Kobe Bryant: 4,035 more field goals than free throws

Kevin Durant: 2,219 more field goals than free throws

James Harden: 193 more free throws than field goals
Make sure you include the proper context to accompany these numbers as well

And what picture is that exactly?

harden-ref.jpg

Make sure you include the proper context to accompany these numbers as well

What exactly would that be, it's literally his numbers guarding opposing PG's on possessions that don't include switches. Unless you want me to add in play by play footage trying to decipher whether he "effected" the shot or not :lol:.

Dudes a great defender, people who watch have been saying that for a minute & now the stats are there to back it up.

What exactly would that be, it's literally his numbers guarding opposing PG's on possessions that don't include switches. Unless you want me to add in play by play footage trying to decipher whether he "effected" the shot or not :lol:.

Dudes a great defender, people who watch have been saying that for a minute & now the stats are there to back it up.

ReRead what I quoted please

I Went and looked it up Kobe had 32 on 11-26 shooting the very next game after the 9-game 40-pt streak . Not sure what he’s talkin bout :lol:

Does he think we can't look this stuff up? :lol:

I actually thought he was thinking of the START of the streak, vs the end. Cuz he had a 38 in there (and a 35)

upload_2018-12-17_16-13-23.png

But check his 32 at the end of the streak, he for sure don't look like he was shutting it down in the 4th quarter of that game. Unless he means the final 90 seconds. :lol:

upload_2018-12-17_16-15-47.png

Does he think we can't look this stuff up? :lol:

I actually thought he was thinking of the START of the streak, vs the end. Cuz he had a 38 in there (and a 35)

upload_2018-12-17_16-13-23.png

But check his 32 at the end of the streak, he for sure don't look like he was shutting it down in the 4th quarter of that game. Unless he means the final 90 seconds. :lol:

upload_2018-12-17_16-15-47.png

02-03 Kobe was a monster on both ends. Look at dudes minutes in those games too. Love that era. **** what these new geeks think.

Back
Top Bottom