rooting for OKC. rather play clippers first round

Something to ponder....

Michael Jordan: 5,590 more field goals than free throws

LeBron James: 5,395 more field goals than free throws

Kobe Bryant: 4,035 more field goals than free throws

Kevin Durant: 2,219 more field goals than free throws

James Harden: 193 more free throws than field goals
sheesh again

I’m not just talking about the Laker fan base...

Bro I'm talking business and branding, not really sentimental value. That's why Bron came to LA in the first place. Winning in LA just does more for you. Just the way it is. Like Jordan would be even bigger than he already is had he played for the Lakers

Bro I'm talking business and branding...
So we’re talking about different things because I’m talking basketball.

Long story short, and back to my original point I believe it would be in KD’s best interest to shed the bandwagon label and try to lead his own team to a title (in a major market like NYC nonetheless) instead of “teaming up” with LBJ in LA.

I figured it be March before there were any whispers of them being the second best team in the west (or maybe a better term is the scariest team outside of the Warriors). But here we are.

I mean if you're talking basketball the best thing was for him to go to gsw and win 2 rings and 2 finals mvps. The 'bandwagon' label is just people talking

Rumors Magic wants a “fiery, Pat Riley type coach” better not be true. What year does he think this is?

lets do this

d48e694d9613736f7bdcfd3241893327.jpg

So....if LBJ brings a title to LA it would be more meaningful than the one he won for Cleveland?
Nope. The Cavs one is the biggest of his 3 imo.

He beat a 73-9 team and was down 3-1 to bring the Cavs their first title and the city’s first major sports title in YEARS while basically averaging a triple double.

For anything to come close to that he’d have to go 16-0 in the postseason

So next year Kobe is eligible and will without a doubt be a 1st ballot basketball Hall Of Fame inductee.

Also going in will be Tim Duncan, KG, and Chauncey Billups .

:pimp:

Jeanie better already have in the works Kobe's statue unveiling next year outside of Staples.

Imo all lebron needs is one to cement his legacy as goat.

If he gets two :pimp:

From a storyline perspective, if Bron goes to the Lakers and joins a young team (parallel to what Kyrie did in Boston), coaches up guys like Zo and BI as well as Hart and Kuz, dispelling the idea that he hinders the growth of his teammates, wins the MVP at age 34 in his 16th season, runs thru the west playoffs dispelling another idea that he's only good because the east is weak, eliminates the mighty warriors in the WCF (nuff said) and leads the Lakers to their 17th chip tying Boston, potentially beating Boston (or whoever, but boston would be sweeter) and winning finals MVP in his 9th(!!) consecutive finals all while wearing purple and gold..man

I would have to put him as goat b with Mike being goat a. That would be an incredible story

Back
Top Bottom