**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

kuzmas hustle at :17 is legendary... I have no words... the moron literally jogged back on defense...

this dude continues to dissapoint me this season, and I thought he was our best player last year

Yep, he had no court awareness at that point to understand time on the clock, need a quick foul, etc. He wouldn’t be the first 2nd year player in history to have a brain fart like that. Really disappointing but he had a good offensive game

Listen a win versus Denver will cure this loss

And maybe LBJ dunking on ol Murray’s ***
Young King?
giphy.gif

I have always hated Lebron going for threes in those situations. He always flexing because he is strong but when it matters most he shooting threes.

Take your big *** to the rack man...smh
Bron ain't risking shooting FTs. It is what it is man, we just need to win games early in the 4th so we don't have
to deal with late game problems. Gotta take the good with the bad.

Reallly needed that win considering the nuggets game is AT DENVER. Basically guaranteed loss. :frown:

Two in a row.

Looking like most likely 11-9 first 20 games unless we pull it out in DEN

I’ll take 11-9 considering all the new pieces and takes time to build team chemistry

Hoping we go at least 15-5 in the next 20....

Here’s an excellent video by Pete breaking down Lonzo’s weaknesses finishing at the rim.

I think it’s great he’s being overly aggressive now because he’s putting all this on tape which he can look back at and fix. In game experience helps tremendously with development. Ideally he’ll learn what works, what doesn’t, and then adjust his game accordingly. Just hoping the lakers staff is competent enough to point out these weaknesses and then offer coaching that helps him correct his issues.

That video is spot on. His poor mechanics go way beyond his shooting stroke.

I would add that he naturally has poor touch with his right hand especially. Hands of stone. You can tell when he finishes layups, they still look awkward even when he makes it. I don’t know if he’ll ever have a sweet looking fingeroll or be able to gently kiss the ball off the glass from various angles like a Dame or Kyrie. Also, if you notice he passes the ball around the perimeter or in transition a lot with his left hand, it’s clearly more comfortable for him than using his right

I don’t know if the issues brought up in the clip are correctable but Tony Parker perfected the one step quick floater that messed up the timing of defenders and bigs coming over to block his shot. He worked on it for years. Maybe Zo can do something like that

Here’s an excellent video by Pete breaking down Lonzo’s weaknesses finishing at the rim.

I think it’s great he’s being overly aggressive now because he’s putting all this on tape which he can look back at and fix. In game experience helps tremendously with development. Ideally he’ll learn what works, what doesn’t, and then adjust his game accordingly. Just hoping the lakers staff is competent enough to point out these weaknesses and then offer coaching that helps him correct his issues.

This is where i like Luke, he seems to have a good grasp on young players & helping them improve on the smaller details. What i liked most abut that video is it showcases that Lonzo can get to the rim way more than people assume, it's just as of now his footwork is off when taking off, all of those are things he can improve on

If only wins and losses were that simple......hold the opposing point guard to a low field goal percentage and you win. Play Lonzo 30 minutes and you win! Come on guys, wins and losses don’t depend on one variable like that.

Maybe Luke takes him out because the defense doesn’t respect his shot and is always sagging off of him and packing in the paint. Maybe he plays less than 30 minutes some nights because he’s not engaged or aggressive. Who knows

If only wins and losses were that simple......hold the opposing point guard to a low field goal percentage and you win. Play Lonzo 30 minutes and you win! Come on guys, wins and losses don’t depend on one variable like that.

Maybe Luke takes him out because the defense doesn’t respect his shot and is always sagging off of him and packing in the paint. Maybe he plays less than 30 minutes some nights because he’s not engaged or aggressive. Who knows

The Lakers are undefeated when Bron scores 40, he should do it every single game......

#Coaching

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom