**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

upload_2018-11-24_14-10-36.jpeg
damn geno i didnt know u was that light skinned cuz?

Would love for Wagner to get a few minutes here and there. 2 mins a half maybe? But unfortunately with Luke, we will have to wait until an injury or suspension for him to try it.

Like you wouldn’t complain if he did that? “Stupid Luke putting a rookie into the game, 3 fouls in 2 minutes, what is Luke thinking? His rotations are beyond stupid !” :lol:

Svi doesn’t get any burn, Jodie def not gonna get any burn at all
He’s a Rookie he was never getting burn to begin with...

We need a shooter and Meeks is out there
on the streets...

Rather sign him than give up a late first for Kyle Korver

Would you rather have:
Ball/PG13/LeBron/Randle/McGee

Or

The current roster with the potential to sign KD this summer?

Asking for Essential1

bron echoing the same things we be saying, zo being threatening on offense changes the dynamic of our team...i like it, if he can keep doing that + keep hitting the same shots he been hitting well be looking solid. Once kuzmania finds his stroke again we got the potential to put some big numbers on the board, even with lebron out...

forgot where I heard it, believe it was sharpe, said ingram has only scored over 26 points 1 time since being in the L if thats true thats kinda shocking....I know he's been labeled as a bucket getter but I mean there is a difference in a scorer and a guy who can score....KUZMANIA can light it up (when he on) and get easy buckets all over the floor + at the line, kid knocks down 3, 3's a couple dunks next thing you know he's almost got 40. He has the ABILITY to score many points in this league...I look at brandon more of a kid with a nice stroke and some finesse to his game....I dont see him as this bucket getting machine who can light it up I think most people are trying to label him.

I think kuz WANTS that role and maybe angling for ingrams spot....could explain why he has been forcing alot early, not shooting it well....who knows, maybe something to watch as the year progresses.

yeah magic talk about b.i. the #2 option on offense....#1 when LJ out, kuz usually come up to #2

ive heard kuz say it in the post games as well that he's not a "primary scorer" when he's on the floor with the starting squad, he's basically there to stretch the floor, get buckets in transition and found money slipping screens and cutting to the hoop for easy buckets. We don't see Kuz go 1 on 1 nearly as much as brandon, not even close......thats how brandon scores. Yeah kuz is playing a different role this season and its affecting his shot a lil bit so far. But the kid can shoot it we saw him hit it last year, KUZMANIA just got settle in and do his thing.

UNLIKE clarkson, KUZ puts up big points efficiently, and maintains a balanced flow of play making and scoring while doing it....clarkson was just head down, straight to the hoop everytime....kuz aint that.

but when kuz is hitting that 3 and scoring, we are different team....LJ is able to rest and we can maintain x extend leads. He like to go for the kill.

Just gotta wait till all 12 cylinders are firing AT THE SAME TIME I guess, come playoff time this team got the potential to be scary if we can peak at the right time

Very first play of the game Luke gets Kuz a post touch, he scores, and that gets him going offensively . Quick 10 pts for Kuz
#coaching

Back
Top Bottom