**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Leaving BI out there on KAT should have killed us but KAT was being KAT and not engaged.

When Rose put up that three, I thought it was a wrap.

I wish Bron would have ran an actual play at the end. It was disappointing watching him chuck shots.

Wish Zo was more aggressive on the half court sets. He’s almost non existent out there. I read someone saying it’d be better to have a PG that keeps the defenders on their heels. Which I totally agree. Zo is almost too predictable on offense which makes us play 4 on 5. I do want to develop Ball but let’s not act like Rondo is trash because he’s been playing pretty well all season.

There was one play where Tyson was going back and forth setting off ball screens and rondo was just standing there dribbling :lol:. I think he eventually bricked a layup

Also:

Ohm Youngmisuk
ESPN Staff Writer

After surrendering 20 total offensive rebounds to Minnesota while struggling to stop the Wolves in the fourth quarter of their last meeting, the Lakers watched Tyson Chandler become the first player this season to have multiple offensive rebounds in the final minute of a one-possession game that resulted in a win according to ESPN Stats and Info. Minnesota also shot 4-for-13 when Chandler was the primary defender.

TC punking KAT was the highlight of the season for me, I just cant stand him.

Just imagine if we had TC at the beginning of the year, safe to say we’d be a couple games above 500.

Beasely looking bad.

Glad Luke did bench Lance after that bonehead play. We all like Lance...but Lance gonna Lance.

Lonzo hasn’t showed he can do anything
he’s in his on way
:lol: come on man- the lakers are a vastly different team when lonzo’s on the floor.

he can shoot unlike rondo, he’s a better defender than rondo and he’s not a ball stopper like rondo.

Lonzo just needs to be aggressive! He doesn’t have to shoot every time, but at least be aggressive to the point the defense can’t guess what you’re doing. I understand ppl want him to play 35mpg but he has enough PT to make an impression

Lonzo had 6 ast, 3 stl, 6 rebs basically in the 1st half. His shot wasn't falling but Rondo only had 2 pts. It was no reason to bench him but we won.

Josh Hart is a great player to bring off the bench. He might get that 6th man.

Lonzo just needs to be aggressive! He doesn’t have to shoot every time, but at least be aggressive to the point the defense can’t guess what you’re doing. I understand ppl want him to play 35mpg but he has enough PT to make an impression
luke needs to find a way to let zo play with the second unit with either one of kuz or ingram on the floor. his chemistry with lebron isn’t there.

when he has the ball and he’s the sole playmaker, you can see how effective and how engaged he is.

Rondo is out there helping us win games night in and night out.
Some nights he impedes the offense and thats evident, but for the most part he is balling his *** off and getting **** done on the court.

Blame Lonzo for not making it harder on Luke to take him out.
Dude is out there looking like a deer in headlights during important stretches of the game.
Those aren't moments we need him to be out there to 'Grow.'
Those are moments we need a play maker and point guard to take control of the offense, calm everyone down, and get **** done.

More times than not, when Rondo has gotten in the game in these crucial moments he's doing that.

Why the **** is anyone complaining about him?
Get on Lonzo for looking lost and timid out there.

He's getting his starts and he's getting minutes to grow and be confident, its not like he's being benched all night.
If he cannot beat out an old man Rajon Rondo for 4th quarter minutes personally i feel like its on him. He's being outplayed.

:lol: come on man- the lakers are a vastly different team when lonzo’s on the floor.

he can shoot unlike rondo, he’s a better defender than rondo and he’s not a ball stopper like rondo.
But he’s not a better PG than Rondo
he’s doesn’t command control of a team
like Rondo

He’s starts games doesn’t show anything and sits down Luke sees this dude everyday
he knows he can’t depend on Lonzo right now

Lonzo had 6 ast, 3 stl, 6 rebs basically in the 1st half. His shot wasn't falling but Rondo only had 2 pts. It was no reason to bench him but we won.

And we was trailing by 7 at one point so those stats mean nothing...

Lonzo -8
Rondo +10

It’s not Rocket science

Nah, I think Derrick Rose will win it if he continues to play as his current pace.

Wolves need to keep Derrick Rose in as a starter. The way he's been playing, no need to put Teague in. Was surprised he didn't get that call at the end of the game, TC definitely fouled him.

dawg you got a special hate for Lonzo :lol:
Nah I just think he’s overrated Af since he got to UCLA, we was basically forced into drafting him etc..

3 pts In 21 mins once again I mean I want the man to do well but if he don’t have confidence in himself, don’t expect anyone else too

Like TC said Rondo basically coached him every play on the floor, Zo not doing that

Back
Top Bottom