**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rondo out here balling. Can't believe we used the second overall pick on somebody who's going to be a 20 minute per game bench player. :lol::smh::sick:

lebron goes out and we close the entire deficit

giphy.gif

Lonzo has to start so we can get rondo to play with second unit. Second unit stinks.

Damn Mitch & Jim Buss F'ed up and missed with taking D'Lo @ #2 instead of Pozingod.

Magic & Pelinka F'ed up and missed with taking Lonzo @ #2 instead of Tatum.

giphy.gif

Damn Mitch & Jim Buss F'ed up and missed with taking D'Lo @ #2 instead of Pozingod.

Magic & Pelinka F'ed up and missed with taking Lonzo @ #2 instead of Tatum.

giphy.gif
Tatum I get. He was projected to drop further

But the lakers were so in on Lonzo that we couldn’t even trade our pick for two first rounders. Everyone knew we wanted Lonzo. Should have played it closer to the chest and scared teams like Phoenix into giving us their 4th or kings for 5 and 10.

Been tellin y’all he scared. As evident with his 40% FTs and missed layups last year. All mental

Tatum I get. He was projected to drop further

But the lakers were so in on Lonzo that we couldn’t even trade our pick for two first rounders. Everyone knew we wanted Lonzo. Should have played it closer to the chest and scared teams like Phoenix into giving us their 4th or kings for 5 and 10.

The story with the Lakers passing on Porzingis is because:

-He showed no energy in his private pre draft workout and Byron thought he was soft. Porzingis manager and camp blamed it on the long travel they had coming from Europe. They didn't bother bringing him back for a 2nd workout.
-Phil Jackson says he called and told Mitch & Jim Buss they would regret passing on him. Jim Buss is well known to hate Phil Jackson and blew off his advice.

All this blame on fumbling last year's #2 pick :lol: I dont remember anyone wanting to draft Mitchell nor Tatum.

Not our job to judge talent. But those professional scouts and others messed up

Mitchell wasn’t projected top 5 you’re right

Back
Top Bottom