**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

jxMjOUT.jpg

Dn5O7buUwAE31_7.jpg:large

r1cgxfqqy9o11.png

Dn5odUYVAAAasGO.jpg

Dn5odUWUUAAnnsu.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Rondo is going to start until Zo is fully ready to play.

tenor.gif

The whole squad looking good. I was watching media day interviews last night and I felt REAL REAL GOOD.
Bron is in the best "mindset" he's ever been, he looks relaxed, cool and calm. He looks like he been wearing
purple and gold for a while now.

I LOVE what ingram is talking about in his media day videos, dude focused solely on his core strength, his three point shot & it seems like his confidence is sky high.. I can't wait.

When you cashin out like Zo why would you get a mediocre tattoo like that.. especially when he got access to the top tattoo artists in LA.. dudes in the pen could do better tattoos for a box of dominos pizza and 8 wings

Damn Jhart need to keep that durag on and need to stay brushin his ****. He needs another few months of wolfin to get those waves right.. then gotta hit him with that 1.5 guard n then he’ll be wavy

When you cashin out like Zo why would you get a mediocre tattoo like that.. especially when he got access to the top tattoo artists in LA.. dudes in the pen could do better tattoos for a box of dominos pizza and 8 wings
yup. just very very simple work done on his arm. and considering his arm will be seen Nationally everyday almost... Why not get the
best in the game? Heck, even outside LA! When I saw it I was very underwhelmed. That guy is just probably a BBB tattoo artist and they're giving him shine. WHY THO.

RP rocking those non Protro ZK4s. HEAT!

Back
Top Bottom