**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not true.. He's actually very effective in the post.

Like P said, other things had worked in the game, and were working at the time

What I'm saying is I haven't seen the drop steps, jump hooks, up and unders, crafty footwork etc at this stage. I've seen a lot of long fadeaways from him. And he's too weak to pound the smaller bulkier PGs and get deep post position

Not true.. He's actually very effective in the post.

Like P said, other things had worked in the game, and were working at the time

What I'm saying is I haven't seen the drop steps, jump hooks, up and unders, crafty footwork etc at this stage. I've seen a lot of long fadeaways from him. And he's too weak to pound the smaller bulkier PGs and get deep post position

I see what your saying..

It's good, but not refined array of moves from a guard a la Kobe.

I agree. It's a lot of, I'm a tall *** PG, I'll just shoot it over you, and it will be good.

When you plant the way he did and pull up grabbing the knee like that and then can't put pressure on it , it's either going to be a torn meniscus or ACL. Best case scenario knee sprain/hyperextended knee

Last edited:
A little worried about DLo/Lou/Clarkson lineup

I get Lou is a great closer, and Clarkson has a hot hand... But if there's another possession like the one earlier, you either have to bring in Mozgov for Clarkson, or Deng for Clarkson to get some height

Last edited:
A little worried about DLo/Lou/Clarkson lineup

I get Lou is a great closer, and Clarkson has a hot hand... But if there's another possession like the one earlier, you either have to bring in Mozgov for Clarkson, or Deng for Clarkson to get some height
The key is Ingram's development in his offense and body frame
If he can get buckets in clutch time...oh man we are going to be deadly

The amount of 3 shot foul calls that Lou gets that probably should just swallow the whistle is insane.

Back
Top Bottom