**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The only "Laker Fan" I know thats been throwing a whiny hissy fit about LeBron joining is Ben Baller.
Don't know why he's been crying so much about it, the team is better than it was last year.

It was always crazy to me how Lakers fans had this strong hatred for Lebron. He never played in our conference, never played against him in the finals. It never made sense. Then you dudes that was rooting for the Warriors every finals...

giphy.gif

It was always crazy to me how Lakers fans had this strong hatred for Lebron. He never played in our conference, never played against him in the finals. It never made sense. Then you dudes that was rooting for the Warriors every finals...

giphy.gif

You really don't know. C'mon son

I never liked how he was dubbed the king and chosen one and all that before he played an NBA game. I didn’t like the flopping and crying and dancing pre game and all that stuff. The Nazr Mohammed “shove” and being carried off the floor for cramping comes to mind :lol:

But he’s a Laker now so I’ll proudly defend his antics. Plus he’s a great father and person from everything we hear so I’m all for it

I never liked how he was dubbed the king and chosen one and all that before he played an NBA game. I didn’t like the flopping and crying and dancing pre game and all that stuff. The Nazr Mohammed “shove” and being carried off the floor for cramping comes to mind :lol:

But he’s a Laker now so I’ll proudly defend his antics. Plus he’s a great father and person from everything we hear so I’m all for it

I'm not going that far but if he hoops like he's supposed to then the benefits will be great.

I'm saying

"I don't like him cuz he complains to the refs!!"

So you don't like anybody then? :lol:

Exactly. Folks are acting like Kobe never complained to the refs or demanded a trade or did any of the other things superstars do.

If you don't like LeBron, then just say it. Don't use some lame "he complains to the ref too much" excuse

Most Kobe stans hate Bron bc he immediately took the place of MJ v ____ comparison.

Reactions: DLF
Most Kobe stans hate Bron bc he immediately took the place of MJ v ____ comparison.

This.

And most people that have actually played basketball before on a high level hate Bron because of his antics, it’s not about the crying. He gives up a lot, he pads stats to make himself look good while his teammates suffer. If you don’t play his game you’ll get traded or your image is ruined in the eyes of the public/media. He’s the definition of “I rather look good then win”. But at the same time, he IS one of the best players to ever do it. Love was made to look like a scapegoat the same way Bosh was when they’d lose. Kyrie seen the silver lining and that’s why he wanted to get away. He’s really the most selfish/unselfish player ever if that makes any sense.

LeBron is the perfect fit for the Lakers. Any way you look at it, it's just feels right. Ben Baller is caught up in whatever feelings he has towards Bronny.
*post to SN does not compute*

This.

And most people that have actually played basketball before on a high level hate Bron because of his antics, it’s not about the crying. He gives up a lot, he pads stats to make himself look good while his teammates suffer. If you don’t play his game you’ll get traded or your image is ruined in the eyes of the public/media. He’s the definition of “I rather look good then win”. But at the same time, he IS one of the best players to ever do it. Love was made to look like a scapegoat the same way Bosh was when they’d lose. Kyrie seen the silver lining and that’s why he wanted to get away. He’s really the most selfish/unselfish player ever if that makes any sense.

Kyrie wanted to be the alpha. When he leaves Boston next year, are we still gong to blame Bron?

Love played the worst ball of his career when it mattered most, he was the blame. He was the #2 on that cavs team.

I will be rooting for the Lakers this year as I'm a fan of the young talent and Bron is my favorite player. I don't think any other teams fans would be mad that they have Lebron on their team, it's so strange.

This.

There's no way you watched Kevin Love play and say he's being used as a scapegoat.
He ******* sucked. Played some of the worst basketball of his life. Dude couldn't buy a bucket.

Kyrie wanted to be the alpha. When he leaves Boston next year, are we still gong to blame Bron?

Love played the worst ball of his career when it mattered most, he was the blame. He was the #2 on that cavs team.

I will be rooting for the Lakers this year as I'm a fan of the young talent and Bron is my favorite player. I don't think any other teams fans would be mad that they have Lebron on their team, it's so strange.

We don't want you

There's no way you watched Kevin Love play and say he's being used as a scapegoat.
He ******* sucked. Played some of the worst basketball of his life. Dude couldn't buy a bucket.
Dude was missing tip ins lmao. It was actually funny throughout the Playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom