**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

thats fine
Boogie coming off an Achilles injury, he may never be the same player he was

I was assuming we let Randle walk and minimizing his role because we were getting another big. If we're not getting anyone else, why let Randle walk?
I'm just gonna trust Rob and Magic but this seems like a mistake.

I was assuming we let Randle walk and minimizing his role because we were getting another big. If we're not getting anyone else, why let Randle walk?
I'm just gonna trust Rob and Magic but this seems like a mistake.
That is true. However, we got plenty of days to see how this will work in this free agency period. It's crazy how it's only Monday lol

The whole rondo signing with him coming for the starter job has disaster written all over it. It’s either gonna bury lonzos confidence further or will fuel it. Luke needs to realize rondo is only here for 1 year. Let’s hope he doesn’t pull what he did two years ago...playing random players random minutes for days on end... then all of a sudden said player doesn’t play the next 5 with no explanation

The whole rondo signing with him coming for the starter job has disaster written all over it. It’s either gonna bury lonzos confidence further or will fuel it. Luke needs to realize rondo is only here for 1 year. Let’s hope he doesn’t pull what he did two years ago...playing random players random minutes for days on end... then all of a sudden said player doesn’t play the next 5 with no explanation

It's only year and we see Lonzo knees/ankles are funny. If he misses any time Rondo can step right in and do what he does.

This Bron team now he won’t let that happen

man once we got lebron its like **** it do whatever we already got the biggest prize i aint trippin off these other signings

Back
Top Bottom