**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:rofl: At PG.

Westbrook must be a real good friend because not only are they not getting out of the 2nd round you're living in Oklahoma for the next 2 or 3 years.

Could definitely see that. PG was talking about how close he and Mintz are in that 1st episode.
Nah he was just upset with all the Kawhi talk he don’t want to be 3rd option...

F it tho him and his hairline can stay in OKC

F it LBJ Boogie and Randle and I’m good

If that's how our free agency turns out this summer:

5bd.jpg

As long as Boogie's contract is a 1 year guarantee and 2nd year team option.

Kawhi ain’t PG

Anyhow, I didn’t realize teams can set up meetings with players through agents at noon today. That means at 9am Cali time Rob probably set up that rumored dinner between LeBron and Magic tonight

"Kawhi ain't PG"

How do you know lol. It's obvious the "wait til next season, he'll sign here next offseason" approach hasn't worked for us.

That being said I still don't regret not trading for PG. Indiana was asking for Ingram and #2 pick (Zo) or Randle and Ingram. I like Paul George but Randle and Ingram >>> PG

So question is, do we wait on Kawhi? Say he gets traded elsewhere for a year, we just saw what could happen if you wait a year with PG.
Do we do something now? Or just wait it out again?

"Kawhi ain't PG"

How do you know lol. It's obvious the "wait til next season, he'll sign here next offseason" approach hasn't worked for us.

That being said I still don't regret not trading for PG. Indiana was asking for Ingram and #2 pick (Zo) or Randle and Ingram. I like Paul George but Randle and Ingram >>> PG
Ya exactly. So you wanna go all in for kawhi and give up everyone except zubac?

Could definitely see that. PG was talking about how close he and Mintz are in that 1st episode.
Ya but look at the deal he signed

A 2 year deal to make him a FA in 2020. He is gonna play his heart out in 2019 to persuade OKC to give him a 200 million dollar contract. It was all about money. With that said...whichever team had traded for him, as long as they were decent- he would have signed a 2 year deal with them.

What would be funny is in 2020 OKC decides not to give him the 200 million he’s looking for lol

Back
Top Bottom