**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Still hasn’t settled in yet that we MIGHT (likely will) get LeBron ******* James.

PG is staying, apparently OKC really made a great impression on him.

I'm all for bringing back last year's team plus lebron.

You said he rode your sis like a jet ski too right?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Said it all season, if TB was really showing out in practice he would have earned PT in the league instead or hacking up 3s and dunking on 6’8 dudes in the gleague.

Mo essentially made him expendable

While TB is still young, mo has already done what TB was supposed to be doing

All the best TB

Interesting perspective on Julius Randle. There aren't that many teens with money and now that it looks like the Mavs are targeting DJ, I don't see many teams who are trying to spend money this offseason. I can see Randle signing the QO and becoming an unrestricted free agent next summer when teams have more money and the cap goes up again.

Interesting perspective on Julius Randle. There aren't that many teens with money and now that it looks like the Mavs are targeting DJ, I don't see many teams who are trying to spend money this offseason. I can see Randle signing the QO and becoming an unrestricted free agent next summer when teams have more money and the cap goes up again.

Randle already got a handshake deal with magic
:nerd:

Can’t have Randle unless we have a floor spacing starting center. Mo ain’t ready so Brook would have to re-sign

Back
Top Bottom