**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

67E72364-4C4A-4C30-81DE-06EAD1CFF29A.jpeg

E5738E3A-32DD-47AC-A3F3-D1F992508E02.jpeg

35-36 wins lookin doable, with a billion injuries and a ****-ty coach who doesn't understand fan rotations. :smokin
I think i predicted this season in the 25-30 win range. The team definitely overachieved even with all the setbacks.
I need that #9 champion jersey btw. FIRE

Man,our bench are way better than the STARTERS and they closed the game too

Kuz needs to start SF and Randle PF

Zo,Ingram,Kuz,Randle and Boogie our FUTURE starters

Will Lonzo beat out Fox and DSJ for second team all-rookie? Only 52 games played idk....

First team: Ben, Kuz, Mitchell, Tatum, Lauri

Second team: Zo?, DSJ, Fox, Collins , Josh Jackson , Bogdanovic, Adebayo

This offseason is gonna be huge for Kuzma. His situation reminds me alot of Clarkson. He was a later pick who spent multiple years in college, surprised alot of people early on and looked like he had the makings of an all-star type player. Like Clarkson, we overlook Kuzma's bad defense because we're so enamored with his offensive potential. Clarkson stopped improving for the most part and settled into his role as a score only player who never improved on defense.

This offseason we'll learn if Kuzma is the player we hope he is or just a taller Clarkson.

Difference is after year 1 all clarkson wanted to do was be in the club and get hella *****es

Kuz is legitimately trying to be great. He came from the gutta so he ain't concerned about nun but bein the goat

Difference is after year 1 all clarkson wanted to do was be in the club and get hella *****es

Kuz is legitimately trying to be great. He came from the gutta so he ain't concerned about nun but bein the goat

Yea Kuz has made strides in season with trying more on defense and being more of a playmaker. Not worried about him plateauing after one season. Just hope honestly Kawhi stays put and just leaves as a free agent and Magic doesn't get tempted.

Cliff Robinson 2.0?
Horry?
Tobias ?
Antawn Jamison?
Rashard Lewis?

I've always liked the Antawn comp, not super athletic but very effective in the paint with those flip/hook shots.

The thing with Kuz is that he's already shown that he can create his own shot in so many different ways. Post up, face up, attacking closeouts, off the dribble/step back 3s, even a little pick n roll ball handling. There are only a few guys that can do all of that at that size.The offensive diversity is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom