**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Zo def the type that works hard and works on his game. You gotta read between the lines to see it though. When IT first got here he said Zo was first to reach out about meeting up to practice. He’s hungry to prove everyone wrong and he will keep getting better and better

We also see game to game adjustment he makes. Shoots 1 for 12 from 3. Next game he’ll come out attacking and take only 1 three. Etc.

Would have loved to have had Hart and BI these last few weeks.

But like we have all said, the improvement is there.

This summer is everything.
I think if we had Hart and BI we get to .500. No doubt in my mind.

We all have asked for and planned adding PG, some want LeBron, Boogie, etc.

But in this scenario, I'm wondering if we don't land PG, if we don't land Bron (He wouldn't come here without PG anyways)

But we kept Brooke and KCP. Then add the Clev pick.

Ball/Clev pick
KCP/Hart
Ingram
Randle/Kuzma
Brooke/Zubac

The extra year of experience for all of them + hopefully they do well with the Clev pick (would just need to be better than Ennis) then I think this group would make the playoffs, and set them up well for attracting talent going forward.

IF we missed out on PG somehow, and that meant no Bron, etc, we could lose KCP and Brooke, and that threatens for us to take a step back as a team, and that could hurt us, even with the bright core being built.

Kinda hard not to see it, but it all comes down to PG and what he wants. Bron or not, will he come here on his own and join the young core?

instead of saying get him, and him , keep him and him
break down how you think the team can sign them

You’re right. KCP and B-Lo will get multi year offers in the 10-12 mill per year range at least . We prob want to leave cap space for 2019 so those 2 are gonzo

Got a theory that Zo reads NT tbh. Ainn it strange to anyone how he fixed all this **** and performed right after hella ****** called his *** out

Is IT gone for the rest of the season?

A friend is telling me he left the team to get a second opinion on his hip and won't be back at all.

I thought he was just out for two games.

Pb9QjN.gif

The way Randles made his leap in year 3, if Ball, BI, all progress and make the leap in a few years, Kuz and Hart both develop just a bit more based on their more advanced age...dare I say we already looking stacked soon

Is IT gone for the rest of the season?

A friend is telling me he left the team to get a second opinion on his hip and won't be back at all.

I thought he was just out for two games.
i saw report that he could be back on friday...
wouldnt surprise me if he was to sit our for the rest of the year tho

Back
Top Bottom