**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It'll be interesting when Lonzo comes back how the backcourt minutes are distributed. I rather we cut KCP's minutes knowing he's gone after this year anyway and I don't care about him, his agent, and Bron because I aint want Bron here anyway. But if Magic wants to make that splash, unfortunately it'll probably be Hart's minute getting cut going forward.

Yeah that closing rotation will definitely be interesting. Personally I'd got with IT/Zo/BI/Kuz/Juju. Zo is on par with Hart defensively, probably a little better and we know how well he boards for his position. But on offense you get another ball handler in IT. In theory it should work well.

It’ll def be interesting to see what Luke does with Zo KCP IT and Barkley

The best thing is Ennis will be in hiding like Deng

I hope this game isn't indicative of our defense without Nance. We have up about a dozen uncontested layups and dunks.

Even when healthy IT3 is an $8-10 million per year type of player. He deserves Lou Williams money. Boston provided the perfect situation for him because they had the defensive personnel and scheme to hide his deficiencies. Most othet teams can't provide him with that. Unless he's getting you 40 a night he's a net negative because his defense is so bad.

I dislike the ****** but he can play well in spurts. Just don't agree with him in the closing lineup.

His defense was atrocious in the 4th but that's to be expected. You can live with bad defense if hes playing well on offense but he was trash all through the 4th quarter on offense too. He had a nice first half tho.

While frustrated with a game we should have had, I do see some good from IT.

Walton will have a tough time with the rotations. Hart should have been in instead of KCP IMO.

No games until Wednesday? Man I hate these long breaks.

ltu5vd8e5if01.jpg

Being able to be in a place that they want you here," Clarkson said. "Come here and compete. All the rumors and stuff, sometimes they just mess with your head. I'm happy to be here. Feel like it's a blessing."

Damn it JC. Get out your feels and understand it's a business.

If you weren't so damn inconsistent after 4 years we would have kept you!

If the Lakers didn't have dreams of 2 max contracts, both JC and Nance would still be here. Their play didn't have much to do with it.

Stats are basically on par with last year
all while playing 6-7 min less

Midas whale say “ if his stats were better, we would win more games “

Back
Top Bottom