**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I still think randle has more upside than gordon though. He's been stuck on the inept lakers for his entire career. Put him on a real team and watch him shine. Just cuz y'all don't watch him doesn't mean gordon is better.
i hope yall see what i did there.

I agree. Plus his 3 point shooting has been a revelation this year.

Consider how good Tobias and Oladipo have been since they got out of Orlando as well.
funny what happens when youre given the keys to a team
tobias breakout this year = no reggie and drummond playing like a 7 footer
oladipo = howd he do playing 2nd fiddle to Westbrook? , indiana is basically his team now

i hope yall see what i did there.

funny what happens when youre given the keys to a team
tobias breakout this year = no reggie and drummond playing like a 7 footer
oladipo = howd he do playing 2nd fiddle to Westbrook? , indiana is basically his team now

So what player left the Lakers and all of sudden started balling? how are the Magic and Lakers equal in terms of ineptitude?? The Lakers never miscast Randle as a ******* 3 for the beginning of his career. If anything, Luke Walton has saved Randle's career by playing him as a backup 5.

So what player left the Lakers and all of sudden started balling? how are the Magic and Lakers equal in terms of ineptitude?? The Lakers never miscast Randle as a ****ing 3 for the beginning of his career. If anything, Luke Walton has saved Randle's career by playing him as a backup 5.
you sure Luke saved his career?
randle was the one who put in the work in the offseason, came in and did as he was told to come off the bench
played so damn well that he won back his starting role at the 4 and could be headed to a max deal

but yeah he wasnt miscast and luke saved his career

you sure Luke saved his career?
randle was the one who put in the work in the offseason, came in and did as he was told to come off the bench
played so damn well that he won back his starting role at the 4 and could be headed to a max deal

but yeah he wasnt miscast and luke saved his career

I don't wanna make it seem like I hate Randle cuz I don't. He's played really well recently and has turned into a serviceable player. I'm proud of his development and seeing the work he put in pay off.

I just don't think he's better than Aaron Gordon. And any team that pays Randle near a max deal won't win a damn thing. You think Randle is worth a max deal and I don't think he's any where close. We can agree to disagree.

Saved his career lol
Dude was 22 when the season started

If you wanna play the age game, Randle is a year older than gordon.

Also, how quickly we forget Kuzma taking all of Randle's PT and Randle sulking on the bench in November/December. He's had a great last month though. Bogut leaving the team and definitely helped free up about 10 minutes a game for more small ball 5.

I don't wanna make it seem like I hate Randle cuz I don't. He's played really well recently and has turned into a serviceable player. I'm proud of his development and seeing the work he put in pay off.

I just don't think he's better than Aaron Gordon. And any team that pays Randle near a max deal won't win a damn thing. You think Randle is worth a max deal and I don't think he's any where close. We can agree to disagree.
its pretty fair to say of all payers who got a max deal, only about 1/2 of them even deserve it
its about retaining talent and building around that talent
this team with randle> this team with gordon
and yes i think randle is >
but like you said, we can disagree on that

Also, how quickly we forget Kuzma taking all of Randle's PT and Randle sulking on the bench in November/December. He's had a great last month though. Bogut leaving the team and definitely helped free up about 10 minutes a game for more small ball 5.
thats a bit of an exaggeration
not to mention, bogut was getting all those 10mpg when lopez/nance was out

I’m just sayin how can you determine anyone’s career at age 22, for you to say Luke saved his career as if his career was spiraling downhill :lol:

I mean, lotta this thread had some kids ALL FIGURED OUT, at 19, now you gon ask about a 22 year old, in that very same thread? C'mon bruh. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom