**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm fine with Luke for now, our young players are improving rapidly & his rotations seem to be getting better. Fizdale is a good coach also & is actually from the L.A area. I just don't like changing coaches/systems frequently with young players.

All I'm saying is Magic had no problems letting his opinion be known and letting tweets + criticisms fly when Mitch was in charge and now suddenly he doesn't know how to talk. Went from all up in the videos last summer to not saying **** now.

You want him to be out here like Jerry Jones? :lol:

Magic is behind the scenes working, which is what somebody with his job should do.

I didn't say he should be Jerry Jones but he should say something.

It's just ironic to me that Magic had the most to say when he didn't have the job but now has nothing to say when he would've been criticizing the **** outta Jim & Mitch if the shoe was on the other foot.

Plus if **** was sweet right now & let's say the lakers were competing for the 8th/9th spot, you know Magic would be out there patting himself on the back.

Ok fine then, respond to the Fitz reports.

All you need to publicly say is Luke is my guy. Magic won't even go out and speak.

He’s not responding to it publicly because thwy don’t want to continue feeding Lavar ego.

Even though the twice already have privately had a sit down with him tellin to shut the F’up already.

All I'm saying is Magic had no problems letting his opinion be known and letting tweets + criticisms fly when Mitch was in charge and now suddenly he doesn't know how to talk. Went from all up in the videos last summer to not saying **** now.

His issue and criticisms were directly at Jim Buss and the moves he was making. Not Mitch.

Cool that they're having dinner *shrug*
That's better than nothing.

BI has been on point with the reads and passing lately.

The biggest weak point of the roster is no back up pg. Constantly reminded of it every time Ennis plays.

Dirk is sooo old :lol:

Need to expand this lead when Lonzo comes back in.

Lakers shot 58% in the first quarter :pimp:

BI with 4/5/6 in the 1st :wow:

Back
Top Bottom