**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Because Luke wants him to run with the 2nd unit at the beginning of the 2nd quarter. Working out pretty well today but you know #FireLuke #HireLavar

I guess I’m wondering why he can’t play 8 minutes in the first quarter. Ain’t like he’s tired, son is 20

Reactions: God
Luke has included ennis in the current rotation since Zo came back
Could be to ease him back and getting Zo some burn against 2nd units to start 2nd quarters
It’s working
Yep. Before Lonzo got injured, he was already playing at around 38 minutes. 2 to 5 minutes shaved off that isn’t a bad idea.

Zo should be ROY for being able to play in these ****s

62C8B14A-1256-4053-83CD-CFDAB65B094E.jpeg

Maybe because he's a 20 year old rookie and needs more time to develop before getting higher minutes?
Just a guess...

Terrible guess. The lakers' offense and defense usually drop off when he comes out. the flow and pace change for the worse.

Yea, they are just a pair of Brand Black shoes. Youtubers obviously bought them to intentionally make negative review videos. Plenty of reports came out before they released that Brand Black, a division of Sketchers, was the new manufacturer. If you actually bought them and were under the impression you were getting a technologically advanced $500 shoe, then I got some African uncles that can make you a millionaire if you just send them some money to help free their fortune thats being held up.

Back
Top Bottom