**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Fun game to watch, was nice seeing zo push the ball aggressively at the end, gotta dunk that though, think that was the third time he got blocked from behind going up for a layup in this game

You think he could’ve dunked that? I was thinking either he should’ve used his left on the left side of the rim or reversed it with his right. Experience will help him realize that in those situations

You think he could’ve dunked that? I was thinking either he should’ve used his left on the left side of the rim or reversed it with his right. Experience will help him realize that in those situations
I think he would have either been fouled or easily finished with a dunk, but don't recall him ever dunking in transition on any plays with the lakers other than some alleys

So nobody is gonna talk about how Ingram gladly accepted the switch to guard nick young and leave lonzo alone with KD? It's a sign of a scared player if you ask me. FT and turnovers will continue to haunt this team till they fix it... now you can throw in scared ***tless to their list of problems.

Meant to post this in this thread not the NBA thread. Zo"s shot mechanics look better and he's more confident in it.

Reactions: God
Will Brook miss any games?

Need Zubac / T. Bryant in there.
no we dont
if these guys cant even show out in practice and sway the coaching staff to get minutes, it means they aint ready.

that small ball lineup with kuz at the 4 and nance at the 5 played
we just went through that drought in the 4th where we culdnt make a shot, plenty of missed free throws....and the refs blowing multiple calls. game shouldnt even have gone to OT

We talkin' bout practice now huh? :rofl:

This is saying if Brook will miss any games, unless you're counting on Bogut to give anything out there.

no we dont
if these guys cant even show out in practice and sway the coaching staff to get minutes, it means they aint ready.

Lol. They don't play because we have Lopez and Randle sucking up all the minutes. Nance is not a 5. I think Bryant can do well against Houston if given a chance

Lol. They don't play because we have Lopez and Randle sucking up all the minutes. Nance is not a 5. I think Bryant can do well against Houston if given a chance
in garbage time against houston...
i like TB, but hes not ready for the pace of the nba game.

Excited to see what we look like without the oaf clogging up all the offense.

Back
Top Bottom