**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

More minutes for Randle and Kuz isn't the worst thing. Maybe Zu will get off the pine for a few minutes as well.

Waive zubac
tenor.gif

HUGE game for Lonzo. Lets see how he bounces back. I mean 0 points on 0/2 shooting is just weird. Especially considering we lost by only 3 points. I just don't believe that he cannot take a center off the dribble for a drive in, I just refuse to.

HUGE game for Lonzo. Lets see how he bounces back. I mean 0 points on 0/2 shooting is just weird. Especially considering we lost by only 3 points. I just don't believe that he cannot take a center off the dribble for a drive in, I just refuse to.

And one of those shots was blocked, really weird

The guy working there said they all sold out during the day, they only had personalized authentics

If you can, ask them if they will put the patch on the personalized authentics and how much they cost.

D.lo got a good ovation during the starting line ups...

def can see Kuzma coming off bench next game. Brewer Randle Clarkson KCP Hart combo aint working. Need Kuzma in there with them. Its worked so far.

One thing never mentioned yet is our lack of real back up point guard. The last few games its been Clarkson out there as our PG which worked but not sure it fits our desire to play the type of game we want. Ennis is god AWFUL.

Back
Top Bottom