LA gear AJIV

I know not strictly the right forum, and probably old news, but had to laugh when I saw these...
la-gear-20-anniversary.jpg

from http://www.uncrate.com/me...0th-anniversary-sneakers/

I remember LA Gear with kind of red spotlights inserted in the midsole, flashing at every steps ... Am I the only one ?

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

I remember LA Gear with kind of red spotlights inserted in the midsole, flashing at every steps ... Am I the only one ?

na bro use to have them as well back in the day. some NT'ers werent even around yet

Originally Posted by solejordan

na bro use to have them as well back in the day. some NT'ers werent even around yet

Those must be 18-20 years old, they looked like knight rider shoes ... so much time has passed ...

Originally Posted by solejordan

Those must be 18-20 years old, they looked like knight rider shoes ... so much time has passed ...

Old times i remember those too

lol i bet the material is better than the iv retros we been getting

The NBA actually banned the L.A. Gears that flashed. Had something to do with them being too distracting.

Supra did the same thing. I was reading in Sole Collector about the re releasing of the brand, I think some UK girls were behind it. IIRC, Karl Malone wassponsered by them, and I still remember the commercial "light up the night" for those LA Gear lights. As a kid I ALMOST copped, but those or BKs wereconsidered wack at my school.
Roc A Wear revamped Pro Keds, Nelly redid Troop, LA GEAR is coming back..Ewings are next????

Dang L.A gears.... I remember back when my pops took me shoe shopping and I saw these jordans I want. So he told me do you want jordans or two pair ofshoes.... Fell for his trap and took two pairs of shoes... He took me to the swap meet and bought me two pairs of LA gears!! Man only if i knew better haha...

WOOOOW.... L.A. Gear seriously Swagger Jacked the hell out of the IVs

On a side note I use to love LA Gears when I was a kid... I remember the commercial where the kids were playing in the dark and all you saw was the sneakerslighting up.... I went Nuts over those shoes when I was a kid!!

WOOOOW.... L.A. Gear seriously Swagger Jacked the hell out of the IVs

On a side note I use to love LA Gears when I was a kid... I remember the commercial where the kids were playing in the dark and all you saw was the sneakerslighting up.... I went Nuts over those shoes when I was a kid!!

Back
Top Bottom