L/C White Cement IV

Let's try this again lol... as usual, no disrespect to owner.

Am I protected as a buyer if we go through Paypal invoice and he puts 100% authentic in the description (or something to that effect)?

Anyways, here are the pictures...

Thanks in advance!

These look legit to me.  Stitching looks good and the tongues aren't choppy.  Just to be sure though, can you post a shot of the TWENTYTWELVE engraving on the side of the tongue?

Thanks guys! I pulled the trigger last night via invoiced Paypal. Seller is shipping them to me 1-day priority shipping so I'll have them Wednesday. I will post a pic of the TWENTY TWELVE tongue shot as soon as I receive them.

Thanks guys! I pulled the trigger last night via invoiced Paypal. Seller is shipping them to me 1-day priority shipping so I'll have them Wednesday. I will post a pic of the TWENTY TWELVE tongue shot as soon as I receive them.
Should have got that TWENTYTWELVE pic first

The reason I decided to proceed was because I heard Paypal protects the buyer. For what it's worth, I found the seller thru his eBay listing for this exact pair. He has a few hundred feedback all 100% and no negative feedback whatsoever. That, plus the few positive replys here, and paypal's policy protecting the buyer (I hope? Lol)... Made me thing this was low risk. I know I could totally be wrong too.

Also, here is what the seller put on the Paypal invoice:

You are buying a pair of Jordan Retro IV White Cement Grey Details of item below: Size 10 Color- White/Cement/Grey/Black/Red Brand New in Box Original Packaging, Box, Shoe Tree Hangtag This item is Guaranteed New and Authentic.

Here are the rest of the pics. I really hope these are legit, b/c they're not then these are the best quality reps ever lol... Seller also included the receipt from Nike Town SF purchased for $173.60 with tax on 2/18/2012.

Only thing odd is the silica pack gel.  Not sure if he put that in himself or if these came with them?

Thanks again in advance! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom