l/c p/c cg and sj 11s

just got some cg 11s og box size 11 for 180 good price? and spacejams for 150 lmk what you guys think

just got some cg 11s og box size 11 for 180 good price? and spacejams for 150 lmk what you guys think

Looks very legit and a great deal! the cool greys looks to be worth $200-$220 based on pics and the space jams, even though looks more worn, value should be around $200

Looks very legit and a great deal! the cool greys looks to be worth $200-$220 based on pics and the space jams, even though looks more worn, value should be around $200

both legit and right now id price both of them at around 185-200. p.s. put some socks on next time before taking the photo lol, j/p.

both legit and right now id price both of them at around 185-200. p.s. put some socks on next time before taking the photo lol, j/p.

both look legit thats a steal just dontg see spacing on the 23 on the back of space jams they look legit besides that though thats a steel

both look legit thats a steal just dontg see spacing on the 23 on the back of space jams they look legit besides that though thats a steel

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

Good prices. Vacuum your floor :tongue:

and dont take a photo with your feet all up in it..
eyes.gif
 just sayin. but i think the spacejams should got priced slightly lower its really yellowed but i guess 150 is fair considering no creasing and etc.

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

Good prices. Vacuum your floor :tongue:

and dont take a photo with your feet all up in it..
eyes.gif
 just sayin. but i think the spacejams should got priced slightly lower its really yellowed but i guess 150 is fair considering no creasing and etc.

Back
Top Bottom