L/C on Concords please!!

Theyre fake thats why theyre $250. Real DS Concord 11s go for $400+ all day everyday.

Last edited:
They're not ds, and worn concords go for anywhere around the 250-300 mark. If you're going to say they're fake could you please give a reason? According to what I know it seems that everything checks out I just need second opinions.

I'm mainly asking for a legit check not a price check, hence the name of the thread. Fakes are getting harder and harder to decipher now so I just wanted some second opinions, now would you like to tell me how they're fake?

Toe box looks a little high.. Might just be the pics but the PL cut doesn't look so good too.

You might be good here but the PL bothers me.. I'd pass on them and keep looking. Concords aren't hard to find. You might find one in a better condition.

You might be good here but the PL bothers me.. I'd pass on them and keep looking. Concords aren't hard to find. You might find one in a better condition.
The price is enticing me, he wants 235 shipped for them, and I'm leaning more towards authentic then fake you know what I mean? I'm just not sure

I can feel the temptation. We've all been there. But I'd rather be 100% than just leaning towards authentic. That's just me though. The main things that bother me are the PL cut in the back and no msrp tag..

Y
I can feel the temptation. We've all been there. But I'd rather be 100% than just leaning towards authentic. That's just me though. The main things that bother me are the PL cut in the back and no msrp tag..
yea that missing msrp tag has bugged me ever since I got the pics

Save yourself the stress of knowing you wasted money.

Don't buy these.

These look much better imo he wants 265
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Those look more GM than the first. 23 is wrong with the same looking PL cut in the back and midsoles look rounded off..

Back
Top Bottom