L/C on Bred 4s, please help.

Can I get a Legit check on these? And how much do you think these would cost they're DS.

Last edited:
11s r piss the Breds I need front pick n waffle tab to determine but if they coming from the same people both r probably fake

Thank you all for the responses, the guy said he 11s were seran wrapped in his air conditioned storage which is why there arent any yellowing and im currently waiting for more pics from the guy, and yes both kicks are from the same person.

Last edited:
dont even bother search the forum on guides for the xi's that Bs shoes been wrapped natural yellow should happen even on DS pairs.

Thank you all for the responses, the guy said he 11s were seran wrapped in his air conditioned storage which is why there arent any yellowing and im currently waiting for more pics from the guy, and yes both kicks are from the same person.
Doesn't matter how well they have been stored, yellowing WILL always be present on Concords 11s, even seal wrapped wouldn't stop the process. It's due to aging, not due to moisture, it's the material itself that becomes yellow, not the chemical reaction with anything else. So yeah I agree with other NTers, those 11s are 100% fake.

For the 4s, get a shot of the TWENTYTWELVE engraved on the side of the tongue (need to unlace them to see that).

concords are 100% fake. 23 font is way off. the soles are too icy

will need more pics of the 4s. if they are from the same seller, then they will likely be fake too.

I thank you all for the helpful comments, the seller claims to have bought the kicks from eastbay.com and seemed sincere about it. I most likely will not get the pair of concords however, what about the 4s? Based on the pics that you can see right now, are they fake as well? I'm currently trying to get some close up detailed pics of the bred 4s

Last edited:
I'm gonna say fake. The tounge seems to short and the shape of the shoes seem to fat and bulky

Didnt buy them yet, just getting pics from a person, and im still wondering if these are fakes.

Back
Top Bottom