L/C on 2013 BRED 1

I'd be EXTRA careful when dealing with these bred 1s, if not buying from somewhere reputable u better have your Sherlock Holmes on.

Last edited:
they have improve the grey market/unauthorized fakes of bred 1s drastically. hard to tell, shoes look okay but the label looks suspect. also where is the lace bag pic?

thats what im thinking too and plus its my close friend whos selling it to me i doubt hell snake me like that
Did you ask him where he got the shoes from? Its pretty common for people to put a legit box, lace bag, and receipt with fakes to scam someone. So im thinking someone swapped out the fake accesories with legit ones, hence the real shoes with fake box and no lace bag.

Heres a legit box label
View media item 1253583The font is completely wrong with your pair.

@TIMMYBRIXXX @from88til @Zyzz what do you guys think?

Did you ask him where he got the shoes from? Its pretty common for people to put a legit box, lace bag, and receipt with fakes to scam someone. So im thinking someone swapped out the fake accesories with legit ones, hence the real shoes with fake box and no lace bag.

Heres a legit box label
View media item 1253583The font is completely wrong with your pair.

@TIMMYBRIXXX @from88til @Zyzz what do you guys think?

my boy just got it from his friend too, thats the thing i have a feeling they grabbed the legit stuff to use for something else, cant speculate cuz i dont know the guy but that how i see it,
ye i have a pair of shadow 1s and the only diff is the box , but shoe wise its legit right?

Back
Top Bottom