L/C jordan 4 FEAR

I hate how sloppily they did the molding for the bottom of this shoe. Wait that tongue does look suspicious. I'm leaning toward fake.

Last edited:

added 

need help!
I think the tongues look fine, not a perfect one but still authentic looking IMO.. Usually the GM ones will curl or not be tall enough or they lay crooked not up straight.. I still cant be 100% here but IMO i think you just got a sloppy pair..

Do you have them on hand? If so post a pix of the plastic in the box.. put something under it b4 taking the pix so we can see how transparent the plastic is.. It should be very dark like a black trash bag with little bumps all over.. 

Also If you have another pair of legit 4s or a friend does compare the heel tabs.... On fakes and GMs its flimsey and bends easily.. You will notice a difference instantly if you have a pair to compare with...

Hope this helps man.. and as always wait for a few more opinions.

I think the tongues look fine, not a perfect one but still authentic looking IMO.. Usually the GM ones will curl or not be tall enough or they lay crooked not up straight.. I still cant be 100% here but IMO i think you just got a sloppy pair..

Do you have them on hand? If so post a pix of the plastic in the box.. put something under it b4 taking the pix so we can see how transparent the plastic is.. It should be very dark like a black trash bag with little bumps all over.. 

Also If you have another pair of legit 4s or a friend does compare the heel tabs.... On fakes and GMs its flimsey and bends easily.. You will notice a difference instantly if you have a pair to compare with...

Hope this helps man.. and as always wait for a few more opinions.
i dont have them on hand. im just doing legit check before i buy them.

thx a lot!! i will wait for few more opinions.

havent really looked at 4s that much, but the box is fake FORSURE, so the shoes is probably fake too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom