L/C Jordan 3 infrared

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the shoes are legit or not. The cut of the elephant print on the toe looks good, but the cut of the elephant print on the heel looks a little too high. Also, the tongues do not look choppy on the left shoe, but the tongues are a little bit choppy on the right shoe.

My dates on my retail pair is 9/11/13 1/6/14 so the dates are way off is one red flag. Font seems to be off as well. The tongues are choppy across the top. Im leaning towards fake on these. Prob an Early Release pair. Is there a date stamped inside the box?

Last edited:
These are from a site on the legit list too, but it seemed fishy to me. Shoes also smell like glue, I'm not too sure if that's 100% normal

Last edited:
These are from a site on the legit list too, but it seemed fishy to me. Shoes also smell like glue, I'm not too sure if that's 100% normal
Id move on to another pair if it was me. There are tons of legit pairs of these out there for good prices. Im saying GM/Fake but im def no expert but i know these aint hard to find so its not worth risking it. How much are they asking for these?

Last edited:
I already have them, wife bought them as a gift. They were $270 from Citysole

All good. 100% legit Infrared 23 3's. Mine are around the same production date and are also a 10.5 from Champs. The fakes they had were these were obvious by the eprint and cut.

All good. 100% legit Infrared 23 3's. Mine are around the same production date and are also a 10.5 from Champs. The fakes they had were these were obvious by the eprint and cut.

Thanks, I was hoping Citysole didn't do me dirty like that.

These look fine to me as well. The tongue isn't choppy, jumpman is correct, eprint looks good, leather checks out.

Back
Top Bottom