L/C Bred IV (Final Update)

My last thread was full of different pairs so I hope it's okay to start a new one. 

I took these pics myself.  I can provide more if needed.  Pls let me know if these are good.  I am covered by eBay/Paypal so I can return if they're not authentic.

They look good to me, but I'm not a pro on spotting fake 4's.  Thanks again in advance!

Some things I noted:

-No stamp or small round QC stickers inside the box nor under the lid (Seller said he bought from a Nike employee (not the Employee store)

-Small widows peaks on the toe box

-Netting feels legit (soft and rubbery)

These look good to me. TWENTYTWELVE engraving is on point, dots are on point, and collars on point. Heel bump is prevalent. I don't see anything wrong that jumps out at me, but these 4s are tricky especially these breds. May not hurt to get another opinion or two.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input y'all (reps given to everyone!).  Much appreciated!
Sorry I'm late bro.. I agree the shoes pictured do indeed look legit. Nothing jumps out at me either..I just double checked my box and it does have a stamp but no QC sticker..Purchased personally from FTL..I'm not sure that means anything just letting you know..I can't fail this pair on that alone so I'm agreeing and saying legit..Glad it worked out..Enjoy them.

Sorry I'm late bro.. I agree the shoes pictured do indeed look legit. Nothing jumps out at me either..I just double checked my box and it does have a stamp but no QC sticker..Purchased personally from FTL..I'm not sure that means anything just letting you know..I can't fail this pair on that alone so I'm agreeing and saying legit..Glad it worked out..Enjoy them.
No worries bro!  Thanks for getting back to me about these though!

The box is identical to all my other legit 4's as far as dimensions go.  And the sticker size and font match up perfectly with my legit Militaries (aside from the style code numbers and sticker color).

I think the only thing is that missing stamp / QC sticker on the box.  All of my J's either have the inked stamp or a small round QC sticker.  I might dig around to see if there's any to see there.  I really hope not though lol... 

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom