L/c and P/c for DS lightning 4

yeah definitely not a fat jumpman they look good to me and if they are DS 680 seems a lot better than if you check ebay riight now for a DS pair ha

680 is fair for these, hate to say it. i've seen DS pairs for up to $1000

View media item 886966Look the leg has like a splinter the first arrow. The second one notice how its not yellow in that area. And third it looks like the material is going over the jumpman. Plus the jumpan on tongue looks off

Look the leg has like a splinter the first arrow. The second one notice how its not yellow in that area. And third it looks like the material is going over the jumpman. Plus the jumpan on tongue looks off
nah its not a splinter thats just how the nubuck is on the older 4s on the back, my black cats have the same thing except mine sticks out more, it looks legit, the fake pairs of these look real bad and aren't hard to tell

your name is "i know nuffin" why you helping 
laugh.gif
 jus playin tho!

They're definitely legit, jumpman has always looked fat on the lightning, it's due to the color differences, grey is dark and yellow is clear that makes the shades around the jumpman look like they're a part of him.

On the other hand, 680 is definitely a hell of a good offer !

Lately, these have been hitting a grand on eBay. I feel like that's just way too much for these since a year ago, you were able to pick up the Thunders and Lightnings for less than a grand. 680 seems good at this point. 

Back
Top Bottom