L/C Air Jordan IV Toro

My toro's, mili 4s and green glows have 8 dots. They are all from footlocker/house of hoops

Hey can you post some pics of your legit toros? I'm meeting the seller tomorrow and would like to have a good idea of what the shoe should look like.

Or if anyone who has bought their toros from footlocker, champs, etc that would be great!

Was able to dig up my 4's this weekend... haha  Here's what i found...  All my pairs have the 7 dots.  And they vary from either size 10.5 or 11.  All my pairs are RD pairs from legit retailers.

Either FootLocker, Champs, NDC or my local mom n pops....  

Here are the pics... Below each pic will be the shoe and size.

Bred 4s-Size 10.5

Cement 4s-Size 11

Fire Red 4s-Size 10.5

Military 4s-Size 10.5

Toro 4s-Size 11

Was able to dig up my 4's this weekend... haha  Here's what i found...  All my pairs have the 7 dots.  And they vary from either size 10.5 or 11.  All my pairs are RD pairs from legit retailers.

Either FootLocker, Champs, NDC or my local mom n pops....  

Here are the pics... Below each pic will be the shoe and size.

Bred 4s-Size 10.5

Cement 4s-Size 11

Fire Red 4s-Size 10.5

Military 4s-Size 10.5

Toro 4s-Size 11
So your breds and toros have 7 dots.. my bred 4 has 8 dots (size 9.5 from footlocker) and another dude on here has his toros from footlocker with 8 dots if I remember correctly. I guess you could say that this dot theory is NOT a deciding factor determining if it is legit or GM. Have to check the shoe as a whole like we always do. Thanks for the pics.

Could i get more pics of your toros? I need to compare for tomorrow!!!

So your breds and toros have 7 dots.. my bred 4 has 8 dots (size 9.5 from footlocker) and another dude on here has his toros from footlocker with 8 dots if I remember correctly. I guess you could say that this dot theory is NOT a deciding factor determining if it is legit or GM. Have to check the shoe as a whole like we always do. Thanks for the pics.

Could i get more pics of your toros? I need to compare for tomorrow!!!
Yea, i guess this theory really isnt proven to be a deciding factor.  I wanted to check my CG 4's as well but theyre at the very bottom of the stack, and to pull it out would be a mission. lol

Also, My Fear 4's and Green Glows have 8 dots both size 10.5 so this dot theory may have just been debunked. haha
Thanks @ryanjumpman420  I appreciate it.  Had the pics since the weekend but just forgot to post them.  haha

I think the dots depend on the place of manufacture or market to which they are destinated.

Theyre all made in China in these factories that Nike and JB contract out to. Thats why all the Js always drop like 2 months before over there than they do over here in the states. They already on the Infrared 3s over there in China right now. China doesnt have strict trading laws like the US has and thats why u see so many fakes coming from there now. Its still illegal to purchase these fraudulent shoes but its hardly ever enforced.

Last edited:
if you wanna know if a pair of Toros is fake, if you or someone has a legit pair and you can compare them next to each other the fake/GM are a darker shade of red and not as loud n bright as the legit pairs.

my fake breds have 7 dots but they are all uneven dots lol.. some are big and some are small.. i have some legit toro 4's with 8 dots

U should be able to tell the difference with in the waffle tabs the fake ones are thin and flimsy compared to the authentics which are are much more sturdy and stiff and of much better quality. but you have to have to have them in hand to be able to tell that sometimes

Last edited:
I picked the toros up today and they look great. Thank you to everyone replying to this post!

Back
Top Bottom