L/C Air Jordan IV Toro

The dot thing is a good way to check. My fake bred 4s only had 5 extra tiny dots. Which was obviously wrong. So seeing the 7 dots on all these other 4s including 2 other 4s that i have have them as well. So id still ask to see them dots cause they could look like my fake bred 4s and only have 5 extra dots and we would know thats wrong. Its about the quality of the dots too.

Not sure what to think because I had bred 4's with 7 dots and the wrong black paper which gave it away as GM. So I'm not sure if that's a for sure tell.

@From88til have u ever considered that maybe they got the 7 dot thing right on ur gm breds and other things wrong. Not all fakes are gonna have the same tells. We could be way behind on the 7 dots thing and the bootleg companies could have already fixed that like theyve fixed so many other things to make these bootlegs better.

@From88til have u ever considered that maybe they got the 7 dot thing right on ur gm breds and other things wrong. Not all fakes are gonna have the same tells. We could be way behind on the 7 dots thing and the bootleg companies could have already fixed that like theyve fixed so many other things to make these bootlegs better.

Yes I have. That's why I'm trying to figure out if the 7 dot thing is legit tell or if GM's also have 7 dots. Because if my bred 4's are legit I'd like to keep em lol

View media item 770495The waffle tab on the right is a fake. Left is legit. Notice how the dots are extra small compared to the other and how the lace holes are smaller as well. Almost too small to pull the laces through.

Last edited:
@Anthonycalise yeah ive seen the bred 4s on here with 8 dots and 7 dots both 100% legit. Seems kinda wild that JB would do that.

I would say that if the shape, manufacture date, color, box, paper and logo placement and size is good, then its good.. Nobody will check the dots when your wearing it while everybody can see the exterior of the shoe. I know we try not to feed the gm sellers, but this dots are very inconclusive. I would revert back to checking the shape, color, logo, etc. gm manufacturer are catching up fast, because of all jordan hype. And we cant do anything about it. Someday time will come that gm will be exactly the same,

I'd still prefer authentics only.. Lol just my opinion. Even if GM's end up being exactly identical, they go for as much as authentics anyway..

IMHO opinion i think 7 dots and 8 dots can both be legit but some gm's could still possibly have the 7 or 8 dots but will have other "tells" pretty much like all fakes do today. But seeing my fake bred 4s with the 5 tiny dots and tiny lace holes on the waffle tabs is a def "tell for a fake" so i think inspecting the inside of the waffle tabs on these AJ4 legit checks is still a good thing to inspect on the 4s cause if my gm bred 4s have the 5 dots and skinny lace holes chances are there are other gm/fake 4s that have the messed up waffle tabs like mine had.

Last edited:
I'd still prefer authentics only.. Lol just my opinion. Even if GM's end up being exactly identical, they go for as much as authentics anyway..
Completely agree with that. I don't care how close they get with these gm/fakes i still want only 100% legit Jordans. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

are they as defined as the dots posted above? they are probably faint and very small? am i correct
picture wise i'd say yes, but in person you can tell the difference on a retail pair.

Ny fire red and mili blues have 7 dots. Im gonna wait to see what zyzz says.

mine are the same as well from NDC

it can be both clearly.

if you bought them from a legit retailer you should have nothing to worry about whether its 4,5,6,7,8

i dont think Jordan does it on purpose to put dots there but i dont even know what im talking about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom