L/C: 2013 Air Jordan III "White Cement"

Thanks man. Seeking for more inputs coz i really cant tell the difference between a gm and an authentic pair.

I got a little paranoid coz I didnt find any QC stamp inside the box and there's no $200 tag on the box label anyway are those things normal fam? 

Dunno if am just nit picking but i just wanna make sure that i got a legit pair and stop the sweating. Lol. Anyway uploaded close up photos of the parts that are still bothering me. A dot of red stitching on what were supposed to be all white stitches around the black eyelet and a little widow's peak on the toe box. Plus is that the right shade of red for those 5 red eyelets? Would appreciate all inputs fam.

View media item 1138648View media item 1138651View media item 1138652View media item 1138653View media item 1138654

Last edited:
Bro stop being so paranoid they are legit and are not works of art. They are made in sweat shops oversees...

Bro stop being so paranoid they are legit and are not works of art. They are made in sweat shops oversees...
Sorry man i really couldnt help it coz all these widow's peak issues are gettin under my skin. Lol. Anyways. I appreciate your response man. Thanks a lot.

It seems unauthorized to me in terms of:

- widow's peak

- The box looks beat up. I used to have a retro 88, but the size 9 box is much bigger than an authentic size 9 box. At the very least for my case, I can confirm the box is fake. Maybe you can find another AJ size 12 authentic box to compare. Theoretically it should be the same size. I suspect this might be an unauthorised/b-grade/little defects shoe.

Just my 2 cent's worth of advice

- widow's peak
- The box looks beat up. I used to have a retro 88, but the size 9 box is much bigger than an authentic size 9 box. At the very least for my case, I can confirm the box is fake. Maybe you can find another AJ size 12 authentic box to compare. Theoretically it should be the same size. I suspect this might be an unauthorised/b-grade/little defects shoe.

Here ya go man box size is pretty much same as my black cement 3s'. Guess the box got all banged up maybe coz i used to stack it together with the other boxes before i had this shoe closet.

View media item 1140128

- widow's peak

Know your stuff before spitting out info.
1. No such thing as unauthorized. Anything that is not straight from a contracted nike factory is plain FAKE
2. B grade is NOT FAKE. B grades are shoes that did not pass through nikes quality check so they are put in an orange nike box, stamped B on the tag and sent to nike outlets. They are 100% authentic

I got beat up boxes from Footlocker. They must be fake too. Lol..
roll.gif

Know your stuff before spitting out info.
1. No such thing as unauthorized. Anything that is not straight from a contracted nike factory is plain FAKE
2. B grade is NOT FAKE. B grades are shoes that did not pass through nikes quality check so they are put in an orange nike box, stamped B on the tag and sent to nike outlets. They are 100% authentic
Thanks for the advice! Learn something here and u cleared my doubts if there is really a term called unauthorized.

Back
Top Bottom