L.A. Miami, N.Y, Chicago etc.....Taking it for granted?

Originally Posted by toast1985

In Boston now. After being born and raised in Miami, I did take it for granted....even after living in Tampa for nearly two years, its still not big enough

I feel you dawg. Im from Miami too and now live in Mass. Ever since I moved here it made me realize how much I didnt take advantage when I was back at da crib. Thats why I always go back home whenever I have vacation time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

In Boston now. After being born and raised in Miami, I did take it for granted....even after living in Tampa for nearly two years, its still not big enough

I feel you dawg. Im from Miami too and now live in Mass. Ever since I moved here it made me realize how much I didnt take advantage when I was back at da crib. Thats why I always go back home whenever I have vacation time
pimp.gif

Houston, TX

I never take this town for granted at all. It has everything I need. One issue is that if u want to live here, u HAVE to have a car.

If u dont have a car, R.I.P.

Houston, TX

I never take this town for granted at all. It has everything I need. One issue is that if u want to live here, u HAVE to have a car.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I live in MD, stone's throw away from DC... yet I don't go to DC for the museums and such... only for shopping.

grin.gif
this. ive been to the museums maybe 5 times... smh at me. and i work right in front of the national mall. lol

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I live in MD, stone's throw away from DC... yet I don't go to DC for the museums and such... only for shopping.

grin.gif
this. ive been to the museums maybe 5 times... smh at me. and i work right in front of the national mall. lol

Seattle

Supposedly to have some of the best weed in the nation, but i dont smoke.

Clean air, fresh seafood, endless outdoor activities, friendly folks, diversity, 4 seasons (ehh kinda)

You get the idea.. wouldnt live anywhere else
wink.gif

Seattle

Supposedly to have some of the best weed in the nation, but i dont smoke.

Clean air, fresh seafood, endless outdoor activities, friendly folks, diversity, 4 seasons (ehh kinda)

You get the idea.. wouldnt live anywhere else
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Chicago has the highest parking prices, highest gas, and the highest sales tax.  This city stay thinking of ways to get more money out of the residents 
30t6p3b.gif
You don't say. City sticker and state sticker. Permit parking. That should be free for the people who actually live on that street.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Chicago has the highest parking prices, highest gas, and the highest sales tax.  This city stay thinking of ways to get more money out of the residents 
30t6p3b.gif
You don't say. City sticker and state sticker. Permit parking. That should be free for the people who actually live on that street.

i live in miami have been for the past 3 years. before i lived 45 mins north of here. i still go back bc my parents live there but its def not the same. too boring

i live in miami have been for the past 3 years. before i lived 45 mins north of here. i still go back bc my parents live there but its def not the same. too boring

When I lived in Boston, I was ITCHING to leave. Now that I left (living in Houston now) I wish I can go back. Nowdays when I do visit Boston, I find myself exploring the city more than I ever did when I lived there. So yeah, I took my hometown for granted. BIGTIME

When I lived in Boston, I was ITCHING to leave. Now that I left (living in Houston now) I wish I can go back. Nowdays when I do visit Boston, I find myself exploring the city more than I ever did when I lived there. So yeah, I took my hometown for granted. BIGTIME

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Houston, TX

pimp.gif

Although I don't know if I'm staying here for the rest of my life. I want to go to school out of state.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Houston, TX

pimp.gif

Although I don't know if I'm staying here for the rest of my life. I want to go to school out of state.

can someone post pics of chicago...not the professional ones all over the web, but one's taken out and about the city casually

Back
Top Bottom