Kyrie 6

therealsuraj201 on IG said to send him a dm if you wanna secure the pack(3 shoes for $1k) by tonight. Said you can write it off on your taxes since it is for charity. Cream pair most limited, black/red, not sure what the third pair is I joined the live late.

" The “Red” pair is limited to only 2006 pairs retailing for $200 USD. The “Black” pair will be limited to 813 pairs retailing for $300 USD, and the “Cream” colorway is limited to 302 pairs retailing for $400 USD only available through a raffle. "

nah.gif

therealsuraj201 on IG said to send him a dm if you wanna secure the pack(3 shoes for $1k) by tonight. Said you can write it off on your taxes since it is for charity. Cream pair most limited, black/red, not sure what the third pair is I joined the live late.

I don’t know how tax write offs work but would you get refunded the 1k?

How is the sizing on these? Was looking around and my local store has these for like 80 euros, thinkng about copping since i hear good things about these being supportive.

My regular go to's now are KD13 in size 11.5, and CP3 XII in size 11.5, could have gone half size down on CP3s . Any recommendation for a size?

They’re having tech issues. Blacks were mispriced so they’re canceling and redoing it

Does sneaker room have a Twitter link? I might try for the white pair even though I know I won’t get lol

Back
Top Bottom